MLSDraft.net: Interview with Daniel Revivo

SeanKeay

Hey guys, opened up a website a month or two ago dedicated to the mlsdraft. We have interviewed many a college soccer players and every friday we add two more. This week we have Canadian Daniel Revivo and Jamacian/Lives in canada O'Brian White...

I wasnt sure to post this in TFC/MLS or Mens National Teams and Players, so do what you wish with the thread

Daniel Revivo interview: http://www.mlsdraft.net/?q=node/77

O'Brian Whites: http://www.mlsdraft.net/?q=node/88

I would disagree with it just being an mls thread with answers like this

In 2006 you had a 4 game stint with the U20 Canadian team, why don’t you think you were involved with the u20 world cup team (that scored 0 goals in the tournament)?

I had been involved in many training camps prior to the U20 world cup, and I thought I had a good showing. Right before the tournament I had a meeting with Coach Dale Mitchell and we discussed my involvement with them team and he told me he didn’t think I had the same international experience as some of the other players. I was competing for a spot with guys like Andrea Lombardo and Will Johnson. They were playing overseas at the time and I was still in school.

Was not getting picked motivation for you to show the CSA that they made a mistake?

Not getting picked was tough, especially because the WC was in Canada and its any players dream to represent their country. Even though I was disappointed, I believe everything happens for a reason and not getting picked really motivated me to develop myself and work even harder. I think this has really helped me in becoming the player I am today.

And yes guys he is the guy in the Maroon jersey

And then I am sure that he knew that the Red Devils are also still sometimes referred to as the Reds.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED,

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED,

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED,

and THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON.

... to another League, Cup, and European treble.

Everyone knows the only team along the Mersey worth talking about is Manchester United.

Archived