Westjet Sale-Book by July14th

Found this on RedFlagDeals.

Anyways Westjet has a $99 seat sale going on.

Hopefully this will help the out of towners for the Aug20th game if anyone is wanting to go but has no way to get here.

We need to make the place red!

Westjet

www.westjet.com

Book by July 14 (23:59:59 MT) for travel until September 30, 2008.

Choose from any of these great departure cities:

Calgary TO Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto

Edmonton TO Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto

Halifax TO Edmonton

Montreal TO Calgary, Vancouver

Ottawa TO Calgary, Edmonton

Toronto TO Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria

Vancouver TO Montreal, Vancouver

Victoria TO Toronto

Book by July 14, 2008 (23:59:59 MT) for travel until September 30, 2008. Travel day restrictions do not apply. Taxes, fees and surcharges are extra where applicable. Fares are subject to a fuel surcharge on all one-way flights: $20 for flights 483 km or less, $30 for flights 484 to 1609 km and $45 for flights 1610 km or more. Seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights. Flights may not operate on certain days. New bookings only. All fares shown are one-way. Sale discount is applied to WestJet's lowest regular fares. Fares shown already reflect the sale discount.

EDIT (July 14) - TODAY ONLY, use Promo Code "EXTRA15" to get an additional 15% off - making the fares an incredible $84.15!

quote:Originally posted by SilverSamurai

Found this on RedFlagDeals.

Anyways Westjet has a $99 seat sale going on.

Hopefully this will help the out of towners for the Aug20th game if anyone is wanting to go but has no way to get here.

We need to make the place red!

Westjet

www.westjet.com

Book by July 14 (23:59:59 MT) for travel until September 30, 2008.

Choose from any of these great departure cities:

Calgary TO Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto

Edmonton TO Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto

Halifax TO Edmonton

Montreal TO Calgary, Vancouver

Ottawa TO Calgary, Edmonton

Toronto TO Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria

Vancouver TO Montreal, Vancouver

Victoria TO Toronto

Book by July 14, 2008 (23:59:59 MT) for travel until September 30, 2008. Travel day restrictions do not apply. Taxes, fees and surcharges are extra where applicable. Fares are subject to a fuel surcharge on all one-way flights: $20 for flights 483 km or less, $30 for flights 484 to 1609 km and $45 for flights 1610 km or more. Seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights. Flights may not operate on certain days. New bookings only. All fares shown are one-way. Sale discount is applied to WestJet's lowest regular fares. Fares shown already reflect the sale discount.

EDIT (July 14) - TODAY ONLY, use Promo Code "EXTRA15" to get an additional 15% off - making the fares an incredible $84.15!

Once taxes are applied it is $360.82 CAD round trip from Victoria.

quote:Originally posted by hottoddy7

Man this sort of makes it possible. $470 return, how much for a night in T.O? Anybody? Oh and how much are tickets?

Tickets are 20, and I'm sure you can find someone to house you ;).

Why'd they have to not include at least Regina, it's the provincial airport! driving to Calgary only to get on a flight to Montreal is out of the question, at least Regina would be reasonable.

What exactly is Porter? Is it limited to Ontario only? It sucks only having 2 airlines in this country.

Geez, I'm not sure if the distances were correct but I googled it and the information I received says that Victoria is 1200km further away from TO than St.John's is yet it is $110 dollars more from St.John's. NL really pisses me off sometimes.

I would book the hotel through Hotwire. I got the Sheraton Toronto for 89$ + tax. I've been there before and its a great hotel. Hotwire doesn't tell you what hotel you're staying at until you purchase, but the prices are great and out of three times I've used it for Toronto I've gotten Sheraton twice and Intercontinental once.. Intercontinental is a real nice hotel too.

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

Sweet, thank You for the info. I just booked my ticket to the Toronto Match. I just need somewhere to stay now.

i booked the Delta from the TicketMaster site .. at 100 bucks for the night.. good deal.

SilverSamarai I am going to buy you a beer. Just booked my ticket. Going by myself but what the hell - that deal was too good to be true. Calgary to TO return for $371 taxes inc. Thank you thank you. I need a ticket now to the game!!!!! Can anyone help out?? I will yell my fricken face off (or not if that prevents you from selling your ticket to me.....) :)

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

What exactly is Porter? Is it limited to Ontario only? It sucks only having 2 airlines in this country.

Porter is a fairly new airline that flies out of Toronto's island airport using Bombardier Q400 turboprops. It is a regional inter-city commuter for business people who would rather land across from downtown Toronto (business district), speed through security and take the ferry across than deal with Pearson International and the long drive in. They fly to places like Ottawa, Montreal, and New York.

I mentioned this in another travel thread, but my sister works for Sunwing and they are a very good full-service airline. They fly across Canada and many places down South (including Mexico and Jamaica - not Honduras). There website always has a "clearance" section, and every week they have a "Wild Wednesday" (that actually starts Tuesdays at 3PM) sale that has included insane s**t like $2 flights to Panama. My sister can also use e-mail addresses to register people for Sunwing's "friends and family" website where you can book flights with a slight discount (Full Disclosure: my sis would get a small commission for each ticket bought by those she registered). I'm not sure which option is best as it probably varies, but with full service and new planes, I can recommend the airline.

quote:Originally posted by superbrad

SilverSamarai I am going to buy you a beer. Just booked my ticket. Going by myself but what the hell - that deal was too good to be true. Calgary to TO return for $371 taxes inc. Thank you thank you. I need a ticket now to the game!!!!! Can anyone help out?? I will yell my fricken face off (or not if that prevents you from selling your ticket to me.....) :)

No beer is needed. Just trying to help out where I can.

Too bad this doesn't help me for the Oct game against Mexico in Edmonton though, but no reason why we can do our best to get off to a good start and 3 points against Jamaica.

I'm just glad some people were able to take advantage of it.

For the out of towners, I suggest taking the TTC to BMO Field as the streetcar stops right infront of the stadium.

quote:Originally posted by superbrad

What flights are you on brad?

Archived