Saputo Stadium construction pictures

Daniel

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

Keep in mind this stadium will look a little different once Montreal gets the nod and George Gillette starts writing cheques to MLS size the stadium...

Yep, at least another 12million, all spent on toilets.

I heard they will get rid of the seats and just make everyone of them a toilet.

[|)]

Sometimes when I see photos of Stade Saputo, I think "god that looks cheap". Then I think to myself, "god, I wish we had something that nice in Vancouver" and I remember that it actually was cheap, very cheap. It's great for the money spent, and will only improve once Gillette opens his wallet and/or MLS comes knocking. Bonne chance Montréal.

quote:Originally posted by CanadianSoccerFan

what side will the camera be on for televised games. And is there a press box in the main stand or is that all just private suites?

Press facilities (TV and media box) are in the covered stand. The 6k stand will be the one on TV with the kop and end stand on the left of the picture.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Press facilities (TV and media box) are in the covered stand. The 6k stand will be the one on TV with the kop and end stand on the left of the picture.

That's rather strange.

Isn't the covered stand on the east side of the stadium? If so, that means that the camera would be facing directly into the setting sun in the west during evening games.

I should have thought of that... lol

I still can't go though :(

I work in a place where we don't get national holidays off.:(

I have a ticket for the TFC game the next week, I can't wait to see Stade Saputo in person. I love the feeling when you first walk into a stadium before the game.

Archived