What will be the team vs Jamaica?

wildboy26

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect to see those players:

GK's: Sutton and Hirsch (Wagennar and Stamapoulos could be there too)

Defense: Braz, Stalteri, Mckenna, Kluka, Simpson

Midfield: Bernier, Hutchinson, Serioux, DeJong, Brennan

Forwards: DeRo, Friend, Occean and Hume

Klukowski-Edgar-Gervais-Stalteri-Simpson

Hutchinson-Bernier-Serioux-Brennan-DeJong

Radzinski-Hume-De Rosario-Occean

Sutton and Stamapoulos

Alot of the positions there alot of choices though. The goalies is the only easy one since Sutton and Stamapoulous are the only two choices with Lars not part of Canadian soccer anymore, and Wagennaar not ready yet. The forwards, and midfielders, and defence are all tough to choose.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Wildboy seems to be the only one so damn certain that Lars is out.

He has been purposely excluded from Canadian Soccer since early in 2005 and is certain to remain that way for the rest of his career. It is extremely obvious, and nothing happens to ever prove me wrong, instead I am only proven right every time. People that dont see are oblivious to reality.

The goalkeeping is not the interesting position anyway, it is the other positions where you have so many fighting for spots, especialy the midfield spots. That is where it is most interesting. Especialy with all the up and comers coming up.

quote:Originally posted by wildboy26

He has been purposely excluded from Canadian Soccer since early in 2005 and is certain to remain that way for the rest of his career. It is extremely obvious, and nothing happens to ever prove me wrong, instead I am only proven right every time. People that dont see are oblivious to reality.

The goalkeeping is not the interesting position anyway, it is the other positions where you have so many fighting for spots, especialy the midfield spots. That is where it is most interesting. Especialy with all the up and comers coming up.

We've played, what? all of 8 games since the beginning of 2005? And many haven't seen many regulars. JDG and Stalteri haven't played in more than two each.

You're full of it.

The Jamaica games would provide a good opportunity to see Jack Stewart (Real Salt Lake) and, if Stephen Hart cares to be a little experimental, Issey Faran-Nakajima (why not?). Games like this, in which the team will not be full strength, provide a great opportunity to see a couple of new guys.

I might also take a look at Daniel Imhof again to see if the Bundesliga has changed his game. Tam Nsaliwa would be nice to see, but he may have another excuse.

Why do some people think that Hirschfeld is out of the picture?

Cheers!

We've played, what? all of 8 games since the beginning of 2005? And many haven't seen many regulars. JDG and Stalteri haven't played in more than two each.

You're full of it.

So what if JDG and Stalteri have only played in 2 games since the beginning of 2005. That is still a couple of games. Lars has played in zero.

I am full of it? Well I am right. I keep saying Lars is excluded from Canadian Soccer forever and he never ends up playing for them so I just keep getting proven right and right and right as each time Canada has a game he is never there. Nothing ever happens to prove me wrong since I am exactly right on that.

I am not disputing he is the best Canadian goalkeeper and has been for several years. The right people dont like him and that is why is excluded from Soccer Canada forever starting early in 2005.

Jack Stewart will never play for Canada. So far, I'm right. Right? RIGHT??? Ugh.

Jack Stewart is not a 27 year with 18 past international caps who has not played a game for Canada in 17 months . So your attempt at a comparative example is a ridiculous one. Of course Jack will start for Canada sometime in the future likely, while Lars has been permanantely excluded from Soccer Canada for well over a year now and is obviously done with Soccer Canda because that is how they choose it to be.

Like I said nothing ever happens to prove me wrong on that, instead I am only proven right, which makes sense, since I am right.

You were the one who asked the question, I gave my answer which made total sense and that is it. You have failed in anyway to show how my logic is in anyway wrong so you really should have nothing else to say on the topic now.

Analogy number 2, courtesy of Matthieu Kassovitz:

The man falling from a building says: so far, I'm alright, so far, I'm alright. It's not the fall that counts, it's the landing.

You'll only be "proven" right/wrong once Lars or a coach comes out and says something OR Lars gets called up for Canada. Until then, you're full of it.

Analogy number 2, courtesy of Matthieu Kassovitz:

The man falling from a building says: so far, I'm alright, so far, I'm alright. It's not the fall that counts, it's the landing.

You'll only be "proven" right/wrong once Lars or a coach comes out and says something OR Lars gets called up for Canada. Until then, you're full of it.

Actually because Lars has not played for Canada since March of 2005 I am only proven right over and over. Sorry nothing you say changes that in the least, nor some silly quote about falling. I just keep getting proven right that Lars has been permenantly excluded from Canadian Soccer since early in 2005 the games keep coming and he is never there. I knew for 16 months now that Lars was forever excluded from Canadian Soccer because the the powers that be choose that to be so, despite him being their best goalkeeper, and all that happens proves me right, that is what happens when you are right, as I am.

Until something happens to prove me wrong you are the one full of it to even try and deny me being right on all of this. Let me know when something happens to prove me wrong in the least. I wont be holding my breath.

Ok, I'm done going on about this, but please look up "permanently" (spell it right, btw) and "forever".

Oh, and what brand crystal ball do you use?

One does not need a crystal ball. If a guy with that many caps hasnt played for the country in that long, and is being bypassed in selections for much weaker goalkeepers each time , common sense will do.

You asked me a question, I answered it, you have done nothing to show how I am wrong on anything, but continue trying anyway, I have already explained how I am being proven right, you cant disprove that in anyway, nuff said.

If need be you will see when the team for the Jamaica friendly is announced exactly how right I am. There could be no disputing how right I am after that, and that is coming up shortly I believe.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I just permanently stopped eating food after breakfast...

... until my next meal.

Which probably lasted a whopping several hours only, which you knew was going to last a whopping several hours only.

I love all these pathetic attempts to make a point on my being right on what I am saying. It only goes to prove nobody can come close to disputing the fact that I am absolutely right on what I am saying.

Why is everybody so adament to talk about the goalkeeping position anyway, I was asked a question by Daniel, I answerd it, and that should have been it. With Lars permanently excluded from the CSA since they hate him despite being the best Canadian goalkeeper, with Waagenar not ready, with Fernandes not in the fold really yet, there is nothing to talk about, the mediocre Sutton and Stamapaulous will be the two Canadian keepers everytime since they become the only choices, so nothing to talk about. The other positions are the more interesting ones anyway.

The goalkeeping position is by far the most boring position to talk about in the Canadian Soccer team anyway since with the CSA excluding Lars, and no other real options you only have Sutton and Stampaulous as choices anyway. Pretty boring and mediocre anyway.

quote:Originally posted by wildboy26

I love all these pathetic attempts to make a point on my being right on what I am saying. It only goes to prove nobody can come close to disputing the fact that I am absolutely right on what I am saying.

[brian Griffin]

You know, it's just easier if I called you stupid.

[/brian Griffin]

Archived