What will be the team vs Jamaica?

wildboy26

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

[brian Griffin]

You know, it's just easier if I called you stupid.

[/brian Griffin]

Well that is pretty hard to do and not look stupid yourself when you have to resort to philosophy quotes since you cant even come close to disproving I am absolutely right in what I am saying. Which makes sense since I am absolutely right in what I am saying, so proving me wrong would be pretty much impossable anyway.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by loyola

You won't be right until Lars has retired from football. Until then you can't prove that he's been left out permanently by the CSA unless a CSA official confirms it (which I doubt seriously).

Sorry I dont need that as proof. As long as he is not playing for Canada(and he wont)I am proven right. The only way I would be proven wrong is if he ever played for Canada again, which hasnt happened so I am totally 100% right and will continue to be.

If he is not picked for the Jamaica tie(and he wont be)I will be proven right for good to anybody with rational thinking since there isnt even the slightest excuse not to have him start there unless he were no part of CSA anymore, which of course he isnt and hasnt been since early in 2005.

You won't be right until Lars has retired from football. Until then you can't prove that he's been left out permanently by the CSA unless a CSA official confirms it (which I doubt seriously).

Sorry I dont need that as proof. As long as he is not playing for Canada(and he wont)I am proven right. The only way I would be proven wrong is if he ever played for Canada again, which hasnt happened so I am totally 100% right and will continue to be.

If he is not picked for the Jamaica tie(and he wont be)I will be proven right for good to anybody with rational thinking since there isnt even the slightest excuse not to have him start there unless he were no part of CSA anymore, which of course he isnt and hasnt been since early in 2005.

quote:Originally posted by wildboy26

Right. And I'll go on a crusade saying that every Canadian player that wasn't picked for that one, single, meaningless friendly will absolutely never play for Canada again ever.

Until the next time they are called, course.

Please, quit while you're ahead. Or in this case, just quit.

Right. And I'll go on a crusade saying that every Canadian player that wasn't picked for that one, single, meaningless friendly will absolutely never play for Canada again ever.

Until the next time they are called, course.

Please, quit while you're ahead. Or in this case, just quit.

Why would I quit when you all have failed miserably to prove how I am not right in everyway. Lars has not played for Canada in 17 months when I said all along he was forever excluded from Canadian Soccer. Of course since I am exactly right I am only being proven right. You have to resort to philosophy qoutes with nothing to do with soccer since you cant prove me wrong in anyway, since everything that happens just confirms me being right of course.

One game? What a dumb analogy. The Jamaica tie makes nine games Lars has not played for Canada, not one, learn how to count.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Hands up those that believe that he started this thread just to plug his only battlehorse on this website since signing up.

The only reason this conversation started if you were insistent on arguing my very casual point that the goalkeeping position was the most boring since Stampaulous and Sutton were the only two options with Lars excluded forever from the CSA, Waagenar and Fernandes not real options right now, etc.....There was no need to even argue that very obvious point, but you were insistent on trying to argue against that obvious truth so you are the reason the conversation went on anyway.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Now you're just trolling. Your process has been proven wrong by five different posters, all with *gasp* behind their posts.

Nothing has been proven by a single poster, only in your own delusions is that true. Anyone that has tried to demonstrate how I am not right has failed completely. If somebody did prove that I was not right I would freely admit it, but quite apparent that nobody can. Unless you are able to prove that I am not right, there is no need to continue discussing Lars exclusion from Canadian Soccer which is a simple truth that there is nothing to debate on, and is made obvious by the fact nobody can explain how that is not true.

As I said though, when the choices are made for the Jamaica friendly it will be made as obvious as could possably be how right I am.

Lars has not played for Canada in 17 months when I said all along he was forever excluded from Canadian Soccer.

'Forever' does not equal 17 months.

Now please stop wasting bandwidth.

Wildboy, I just think that because it is a meaningless friendly in Canada not Europe in September when many guys are fighting to either gain or hold their first team positions that we will not see a full strength european contingent. As for Lars I doubt he will be in Montreal as I think it will obviously be Greg Suttons game to start no idea who the backup will be. I do think however that your assertion that Lars will never be called for Canada again is silly. He is the starter for the biggest club in Norway he will be called again sometime soon. (Assuming we have any more games sometime soon). As for who will be there I would say all the NA based regulars Sutton, Jazic, Serioux, Derosario, Braz and Gervais will definately be there. Brennan is also a good bet. After that it is difficult to say. I would say that their is very little chance of seeing Stalteri and DeGuzman. Julian seems to be in a constant battle for a spot at deportivo and will likely not risk anything and with Paul coming off an injury and not appearing in spurs opener I suspect he will stay in England to secure his spot as well.

'Forever' does not equal 17 months.

Now please stop wasting bandwidth.

Anybody with half a brain can figure out somebody who has not played for Canada in 17 months, despite being in the prime of their career

is purposely excluded from Canadian Soccer for good. You cant bring up a single example that shows how that does not make sense, or another key player, in the prime of their career that is, that has been excluded from playing for Canada for that long that will ever play for them again. It makes sense you are unable to do that, since I am exactly right. Again remind when anything that happens that prove me wrong, I suspect I will be waiting a long time for that to ever happen, forever in fact.

If you dont like my statements then you can shut up, you choose to respond, that is your problem, I dont care whether you like them or not.

quote:Originally posted by hottoddy7

As for Lars I doubt he will be in Montreal as I think it will obviously be Greg Suttons game to start no idea who the backup will be. I do think however that your assertion that Lars will never be called for Canada again is silly.

You just admited he will continue to be shunned in favor of weaker people, despite playing for the biggest club of all the keepers(which you conceded), then go on to say I am silly to assert Lars will never be called for Canada again. That is a contradiction.

If Lars was even remotedly part of CSA he would be called for the Jamaica game without doubt. There would be no excuse to not call him if he was even remotedly part of Canadian Soccer, given his current situation. The fact that he is not called for the Jamaica game only further proves the obviousness of how he is forever excluded from Canadian Soccer like I said all along.

Anybody with half a brain can figure out somebody who has not played for Canada in 17 months, despite being in the prime of their career

is purposely excluded from Canadian Soccer for good.

I guess Paul Stalteri is forever excluded from Canada then. When was the last time he played for Canada?

quote:If you dont like my statements then you can shut up, you choose to respond, that is your problem, I dont care whether you like them or not.

I chose to call you a dumbass way back when you started this crusade with that stupid bet of yours, and I'll continue to do so until Lars himself (is that you?) says that he will no longer play for Canada or Canada's coach (oh wait, we don't have one yet) says the same.

I guess Paul Stalteri is forever excluded from Canada then. When was the last time he played for Canada?

He has had injuries and other commitments. It is not that he was not wanted.

I chose to call you a dumbass way back when you started this crusade with that stupid bet of yours

You mean the bet that I am going to win $200 from, there is nothing stupid about winning money. Remember Lars would have to start twice before the end of 2008 for me to lose the bet. It is like taking candy from a baby.

and I'll continue to do so until Lars himself (is that you?) says that he will no longer play for Canada or Canada's coach (oh wait, we don't have one yet) says the same.

Fine, if you are going to continue to respond to me then you have no place complaining whether you like what I am saying or not. I am certainly going to alter anything I say for the likes of yourself now or ever.

Wildboy26: go to this page www.iqtest.com take the test and send us the score please. I'm curious to know if you can get in the seventies.......

I have taken an ICQ score and sorry to report my score was much higher then that. Perhaps you would know as that was your own score however. [8D]

It is not a contradiction. The game is in the city where Sutton plays why would Lars want to leave his club and perhaps endanger his spot ( as apparently happens to Canadians) when Greg Sutton another candidate for starter on our national team will obviously be starting, barring injury I suppose. What I am saying is that the only way Lars will never again feature for Canada is if he chooses not to. I sincerely hope that this is not the case.

Archived