U20: Brazil - Canada Match Thread [R]

Massive Attack

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just too weird.

For the 1st time in years I feel as though I belong:)

Insomniac that I am, I caught Blade Runner this morning and was as pleased as hell (promptly followed up by Johnny Pneumonic(sp?).

Then I discover Gordon ranks Blade Runner as the all time fav. Which blows my mind because other than your's truly, I've never ever met anyone who even liked the picture more than a little. Absolutely in the top three films of the last 35 years. Original all the way. Harrison Ford's monotone narrative outstanding, allthough everyone hates it. Kinda a stylised '50s private eye theme.

And it seems Rudi isn't alone in having a day off work after an evening that went a drink too far.

Nil-nil at the half can't be too bad. Hope it's cold and rainy.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Brazil has Juninho on their bench.

I wonder if all these repetitive names has ever led them to re-thinking their one-name tradition.

Juninho, Jardel, Renato. Of course, there's probably a hundred Renato's in Brazilian soccer. Same with Adriano.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Brazil has Juninho on their bench.

I wonder if all these repetitive names has ever led them to re-thinking their one-name tradition.

Yeah and Carlos Alberto isn't the Brazil70 legend, nor is he the good current U20 Carlos Alberto for Fluminese, he's another Carlos Alberto. Not confusing at all.

come on you reds

Archived