U20: Brazil - Canada Match Thread [R]

Massive Attack

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by DJT

The goal appeared around the 68th-69th minute. So either they are 12-13 minutes slow getting the goals up, or they've got the Livescore problem and the clock is actually 12-13 minutes ahead.

Never mind, looks like they were just slow getting the goal up. But how the hell do they get the subs and cards up so fast and yet are 12-13 minutes slow with the goal???

quote:Originally posted by DJT

The goal appeared around the 68th-69th minute. So either they are 12-13 minutes slow getting the goals up, or they've got the Livescore problem and the clock is actually 12-13 minutes ahead.

FIFA is usually spot on with kick-off times, and halftime fell exactly at the right minute. I think they are having a delay putting things up, but not with the time.

Hey, I am a Canada asupporter and I will make whatever comment or observation I choose. Bottom line, IMHO there is a pretty good chance we got screwed again. Wouldn't be the first time.

quote:Originally posted by Dave

Hey, I am a Canada asupporter and I will make whatever comment or observation I choose. Bottom line, IMHO there is a pretty good chance we got screwed again. Wouldn't be the first time.

Fine. But we can do with less about the sponsors and the "correct" team winning.

Archived