Match Thread: May 10, 2024 - York United v Valour

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, jonovision said:

This is embarrassing for Valour. Getting run by such a bad opponent.

Valour are missing a player like Mo Babouli, a player that looks to advance the ball every time he gets it. Also a player that "tries shit"

I feel like this is a CMNT team from 2012 when Stephen Hart would yell "ideas!!!!" when his players would receive the ball.

Edited by Soccerpro2

Just now, Soccerpro2 said:

He's better at soccer than anyone in Valour is.

He's clowning on players making $17k a year for daring to make a challenge on him. His soccer talent has him clearing the lowest possible of bars.

5 games with 3 goals scored. That's honestly more than I thought we'd have at this point.

Our off season signings were absolutely horrific and our only good players high tailed it out of Winnipeg. None of these guys would get a sniff on any other teams.

25 minutes ago, Big_M said:

abatneh got the goal

Is that his first pro goal? What do ppl think of his play? Seems quite promising and obviously very well trained as a youth.

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

He's clowning on players making $17k a year for daring to make a challenge on him. His soccer talent has him clearing the lowest possible of bars.

Meh, I like the saltyness. It makes things entertaining. Everyone needs a villian.