Match Thread: June 30, 2022 - HFX Wanderers v Atletico Ottawa

Not Wanderers night.  I've been moaning about the disconnect between Valour's forwards and the rest of the team when in attack, a defect which has been improving over the last fee matches but HFX?  They just sort of been making it up going forward haven't they?

Good for Ottawa.  I've had then as my sleeper this season.  We'll see as the campaign gets on.

Everything is so up and down for the Wanderers this year.  Up until the red card I didn't think that result was coming but it's good reminder of how something as simple as kicking a ball away when it rolls out of play can cost you game.

Oxner has let in enough bad goals now that I don't know how much longer he can be allowed to continue.  I'm guessing because he's local and the league is still young that we just keep looking the other way.

Just 'got back form the game' and maybe a few bars after lol . This was a disgrace. We draw 2X more fans then any team in the league - we likely sell 2X more merch then any team in the league - we likely sell 2x more beer then any team in the league. Yet we are bottom half of the table. Cant score (ever at home). Management wont get rid of Hart who is a disaster. Very very frustrated. Seen people walking out of the stadium fir the first time ever.