Nathan Dossantos

Corazon

From Northern Tribune Article:

Oakville-born Nathan Dos Santos is no stranger to MLS ambitions: a prior member of the Toronto FC Academy, he’s also turned out for the Seattle Sounders U-23 squad while putting in some impressive stats with both Duquesne University and Marshall University as both a midfielder and defender.

Displaying defensive-minded versatility whether leading the back line or pushing up to the middle of the park, Dos Santos has proven himself to be good in the air with a keen eye for tackles, becoming an ever-present starter throughout both the junior and senior sides of his college career. In 69 matches over the last four years, Nathan started 68 games while adopting to a centre-back role when he was asked to – though that isn’t to say he didn’t have an eye for the attacking pass, either.

Forge fans may want to be on the lookout, too: Dos Santos spent time with pipeline club Sigma FC, featuring for the League1 Ontario side in 2017 after helping the U-20 squad to a league title and cup championship. Before that, he plied his trade for the Woodbridge Strikers and earned back-to-back Ontario Cup Championships there.

• 1 month later...

Details

Position: Centreback 

Height: 5-11

Birthdate: April 11, 1999 (22)

Hometown: Oakville, ON

College Career

Attended Marshall University where he won the NCAA National Championship in 2020.

2x All-Conference USA, 1x Conference USA Defender of the Year, 1x NCAA All-Tournament Team

Professional Career

Drafted by Orlando in the second round of the 2022 MLS Superdraft

Went unsigned with Orlando, and signed with Pittsburgh Riverhounds of the USL Championship

Edited by Pottsy3

13 minutes ago, Corazon said:

There is already a forum for Nate Dos Santos.  Can someone link this to the other thread.

Ahh I searched for it with Dossantos as one word but the previous thread had it as two, my apologies. This thread can be deleted and I'll post about the new team on the other thread.

46 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

Ahh I searched for it with Dossantos as one word but the previous thread had it as two, my apologies. This thread can be deleted and I'll post about the new team on the other thread.

I figured that when I saw it.  I was even going to ask a moderator to correct the spelling on the original forum because it looks like it is spelled Dossantos.