There are two buses going to Columbus for TFC vs Crew

Admin

What is 'the supporters section'? What does it have to do with the Voyageur's exactly?

It doesn't really have anything to do with The Voyageurs.

If you want to sell travel in this country (at least in most places) you need to be licensed   Red Patch in Toronto got mauled by lawyers and cops when one of the dick head bus companies ratted them out on a Columbus trip.

TSS is being set up to be a travel company specifically built for Canadian sports fans.

A lot of people who organize/organized trips early on with the SGs are burnt out. It's a lot of work.

When the booking engine is done, it will make things a lot easier.

It could be as simple as a hotel or a bus trip or  something more complex like a  flight package.

The Cuba Voyageurs trip was all done through the same company, it was just called S-Trip then. S-Trip and TSS are/will be sub brands of a company called I Love Travel.

If The Voyageurs set up a trip with TSS to XYZ, no one will be forced to use it, ever.  It's there to help, make this legal and not control anything.   If all you need a ticket or the address of the pre game party..... all TSS wants is you to be there.

Really love that this is going... trying to organize a trip without the TICO certification was turning out to be a giant pain.

booked this trip a few days ago and will hopefully be using the supportersection a few more times this year.

Interested to see if you guys match that huge number you took down that one year. Do either RPB or U-Sector hand out a "Tasered the most times during a single away day" award at the end of the season yet?

Nah, it won't be that large at all.

And this time they won't be staying in crackville, but downtown at a nice hotel.

Interested to see if you guys match that huge number you took down that one year. Do either RPB or U-Sector hand out a "Tasered the most times during a single away day" award at the end of the season yet?

Its the start of really growing the travel tradition for Canadian sports.

This year for world cup qualifying we are going to do all games. Memories of Cuba :)

Nah, it won't be that large at all.

And this time they won't be staying in crackville, but downtown at a nice hotel.

Crackville was in 2008. In 2009 the majority of people stayed either downtown or near the university.

• 3 weeks later...

Talked to my rep and they pointed me to the " Season ticket experience" email from a couple of weeks ago. I filled it out and ranked Columbus bus trip #1. Still, I don't think it guarantees a spot. Order relates to who paid for their seasons tickets the earliest.

Shit thing with that bus is that it goes straight back to T dot right after. Would like to get smashed in "downtown" Columbus after a good result.

Archived