Phil Davies

ThiKu

Since his last match was with a CMNT...

Anyone have any idea what is up with Davies? He must have some prospect somewhere...that someone knows about?

His 3 assists and quality play overall in OGQ should be getting him looks??

There were reports that Bernier's old club in Denmark, FC Midtjylland, are interested. Not a bad option, currently 4th in the Danish table.

FC Nordsjaelland*

I'm actually wondering what's up with Attakora as well... hard to believe no one has picked him up yet.

I'm actually wondering what's up with Attakora as well... hard to believe no one has picked him up yet.

It is hard to believe, unless.... maaaybe he isn't as good as so many people on this board seemed to think. Surprise surprise!

Nothing against Nana, though I think his ego got inflated rather early.

I simply despise how people on this forum seem to ordain certain players and demonize others with rarely a shred of proof for doing either.

Hate to see him without a club, love to see know-it-all's eating their words.

That being said, if someone has news on Nana as far as trials goes, I'll happily eat my own ;)

It is hard to believe, unless.... maaaybe he isn't as good as so many people on this board seemed to think. Surprise surprise!

The Voyageurs overrate a Canadian international? Nope that's impossible.

By the way Eddy Sidra is one of the best players in the world - remember that run against Venezuela back in 2010.

FC Nordsjaelland*

Regarding Attakora, Someone posted this (over at the usector forum last week):

Page 114 of MLS news thread:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/U_Sector/index.php?showtopic=6472&st=1695

----------

"As you can see I don't post but I am a long time lurker...hopefully that's not too creepy. I enjoy the banter that goes on here and the beatings that newbies take sometimes (here's looking at you lattes lol)...

...anyways. thought I would post some good news, maybe even exclusive ninja.gif

Going to lunch today I walked into Nana Attakora by City Hall (no word of lie). Didn't believe at first what my eyes were seeing. Long story short I stopped him and asked him what he's been up to footy wise. I asked him if he'd resolved his issues with SJ and MLS and he said that he did just yesterday actually. Since he was in town I asked if he was coming back to TFC but he said no. I asked him if he found something in Europe and no again was his answer. He said he's staying within MLS but as much as I tried to coax a team out of him he wouldn't bite. He did tell me it was with a west coast team though and that it will come out shortly where he ended up. Congratulated him on his play with Canada recently and wished him luck.

He told me he was on his way to lunch with 'Jules'...I asked him to tell him kindly to step up his game and win on Saturday!

Now for those of you on the board that can make some calls...get on the horn with someone, confirm it and break the story icon_smile_big.gif "

Could be LA as well - they seemed to have realized their defensive depth issues after the Omar Gonzalez injury

LA would be a good fit, and yes, regardless of whether or not a bunch of unapologetic Canada partisans (i.e. us) over rate him, I'm sure:

Nana >>>> Kid who's name I forget who played NCAA last year (where I think the clock still counts down).

If we want to turn this into a general where's the dude at these days thread, does anyone have any word on Gyorio?... Last I checked he'd turned down his SKC offer b/c he wanted a Sr. contract (at 7-0-1 something tells me he shouldn't wait by the phone)?

I'd love Attakora in Vancouver. Defo a step-up over Klazura, for example. Other than Nanchoff or Tan what MF/FW would be released to make room though? The rest are all quite useful IMO.

EDIT: Can see logic in releasing Boxall to make room for Attakora, but that's the Canuck fanboy in me.

I'd love Attakora in Vancouver. Defo a step-up over Klazura, for example. Other than Nanchoff or Tan what MF/FW would be released to make room though? The rest are all quite useful IMO.

EDIT: Can see logic in releasing Boxall to make room for Attakora, but that's the Canuck fanboy in me.

Nanchoff? you'd release Nanchoff? Sure he's a band-aide but did you see him in preseason?... I think LB was referring to Franks.

Nanchoff good in pre-season but that's pre-season. The guy has been injured since he was signed. He also doesn't show anything to suggest he is any better than Teibert, but Teibert (who is also oft-injured) shows more potential and is younger. And is Canadian! :) But yes, I forgot about Franks and I'd release him before Nanchoff, Klazura, or Tan to make room for Attakora.

Archived