Canadians abroad: January 28 - February 3, 2011

DJT

Guidelines for this thread

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for January 28 - February 3, 2011.

• If you find updates posted in some other thread or on the other Voyageurs forum then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.

• If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.

• Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Misiewicz is finally playing for the first team? Is Sing going to win a contract? Seems to be playing a lot

I think the first time is on strike from what i can get out of the garbled polish translation on google.

Pay dispute/hotel dispute I guess?

Not really sure, but I think they aren't paying anyone anything right now.

In the English Championship: Jackson on the bench as Norwich visit Crystal Palace! In the FA Cup: Edgar is on the bench for Burnley at home to Pesch"s Burton Albion and Hoilett played the full 90 for Blackburn in a 3-1 loss to Aston Villa, not sure if we need to list him as Canadian!

Turkey

Ankaragucu vs Manisaspor HT 1 - 1 Mike sitting out on yellow card accumulation. Josh is on playing in the snow. Yes snow.

FT 1 - 3 Josh was playing left back. Two of the D were out. Josh passed a nice cross to assist the winning goal. Almost forgot, Josh got a yellow at 92'.

Either that or a case of severe mental deterioration that causes centrebacks to let in goals at a rate Mo Johnston would be proud of.

Lol.

Perhaps if the club has a solid run of form and looks to be safely mid table but not in promotion contention, he might get some late season starts.

Lol.

Perhaps if the club has a solid run of form and looks to be safely mid table but not in promotion contention, he might get some late season starts.

I don't know what it's going to take for him to get into the Center Back starting position, it's been so long since we've seen him get some quality minutes anywhere at CB! He really has to get in a situation where he is playing regularily or I'm afraid his once promising career could be coming to a halt!

Archived