NCC Game Day 2 Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Montreal Impact

The 1-1 draw stings for the Impact with 1 out of a possible 6 points on the road. I think they deserved better in this game, but thats football.

Gatti should step in and replace Braz. Placentino looked good paired with Byers, and hopefully Eddy will be healthy and available for May 12.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Narduch was pre forum switch too, you flipped between them for topical convenience. You also used it on another forum.

We all have issues, some more serious than others. Could be me, could be you, could be both. That's about all that needs to be said.

Narduch was pre forum switch too, you flipped between them for topical convenience. You also used it on another forum.

Um, nope. I only ever used Massive Attack at the V's board until the switch. I never had a sock puppet at this site. You might be confusing the fact that I posted as narduch at Big Red.

I never flipped back and forth on this site like you claim. But it wouldn't be the first time you make retarded claims.

The proof is in the fact that my current user name has a join date of April of 2010.

Good day.

Sportsnet did show the tail end of Jordan attempting to play mind games with Haber prior to the penalty. Jordan walked up to Haber to spout verbal abuse two or three times while the referee was away trying to calm the post-Braz scene. Jordan's final act was caught on camera (see 37:37 to 37:55 in the second half video that narduch made) - Vancouver captain Martin Nash actually had to physically shove Jordan back toward his goal. The referee only saw Nash's shove, so Nash was lucky not to pick up a yellow card (although such a booking would have been grossly unfair).

And yes, watching the replay... James clearly dived. :)

Over-react much? You make it sound like he mooned the Ref as he was going off, and then pissed all over the 4th official before wiping his ass with the corner flag. I've seen a lot of players walk off the field a lot slower than that and not get booked, and frankly, this Ref was card-happy enough as it was.

I like Rocco but him leaving the field really was a disgrace. I don't think you guys saw this on TV, but the 4th official had the board up for ages. A player was down injured (I believe it was Jordan) but Rocco refused to leave the pitch even though he knew he was coming off.

Archived