NCC Game Day 2 Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Montreal Impact

Things are progressing, which is good enough for me at the moment. I really hope that once FC Edmonton is in it next year, they could perhaps create a separate site for the NCC/Vs Cup that is nice and pretty, that will be inviting to new people looking to check out what this competition is all about. They really need to up the marketing hard for this one, they will have audiences in the Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, and Quebec who are fully vested in a club, not to mention the rest of the country who just love watching this tourney unfold year after year.

What have efforts been like in Vancouver to hype this game?

I would expect Vancouver to have a decent crowd for the game. Anything below 5000 people would be an embarrassment.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are the southsiders singing "tic-toc tabarnak who the ****'s the impact"? --- really? they dont know who the impact are? they are the club that beat them last year in the finals after the coaching staff took a wise decision to bench certain players so that they would be in shape for the championship run! and come on southsiders, you don't need to copy ignorant chants from other clubs' supporter groups.

Yeah, Vancouverites hate playoff hockey with the home team involved and loving coming out to watch their boys take on a mediocre also-ran on a weekday.

Thats a lame excuse. Lucky you don't have a 13000 seat satdium. Kansas city move over.

Caps looked the better side out of the gate in the first 25 then died off. Technically gifted players but they seem to lack patience. Kind of surprised, expected more from them. And the Impact are definitely targeting the slow right back.

Placentino should have been booked for crawling off the field when he was subbed. That's taking the game into disrepute. Shameful, rude, ignorant, disrespectful to everyone else on the field and in the stadium.

Archived