Chin up lads....

jahman

Damn you are hostile...just here wishing you guys all the best on Wednesday, thats all. Hoping all the V's and the other Canadian supports show up on Wednesday to support your team. Tell Mexico, not in our house, well your house, but you get what I am saying.

Sorry man. I didn't mean to come off hostile. I'd love to see Jamaica slip through at the expense of Mexico. I took your 'recommending we read old threads and predictions' as a hostile shot.

I'm very torn about tomorrows game, I hate to say this but I almost hope we get blasted. Mitchell needs to go and a win versus Mexico wont help. It's a sad day for me that I'm actually thinking this way. I'll still be hoping for Canada.

quote:Originally posted by jahman

Always nice to look back..spent some time reading old threads and predictions - interesting stuff, I recommend you guys doing the same.

It would be nice if you guys can get 4 points at home (during this WCQ cycle), very nice indeed.

Yea my predictions were dementedly optomistic but nobody here lays any claim to sanity. We are Canadian soccer supporters.

It would be nice if we could salvage some pride and play spoiler for Mexico? Cost them 3 would be a nice face saving. If it helps the Jamaican squad then good. Your organization did the right thing and fired a coach then got a great result against the regional powerhouse. Ah how we dream of these things ....

We also plan to play spoiler and ruin your day when we play in Jamaica but you knew that already. I'd much rather see you in it than the Hondurans.

quote:Originally posted by jahman

Damn you are hostile...just here wishing you guys all the best on Wednesday, thats all.

Ha! Yeah, right. Felt like a kick in the ribs while we were laying face down in the gutter. Damn.

Ahem..anyway. Well played.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Ha! Yeah, right. Felt like a kick in the ribs while we were laying face down in the gutter. Damn.

Ahem..anyway. Well played.

I would never kick a man when he is down...hell, we may be joining you guys watching this thing from the sidelines. We both have probably our best squads ever and still may not go through...who said life's fair. Not sure which is worse, getting 10 points and still not making it, or....

Like I said, keep your chins up!

quote:Originally posted by michaeltfc91

Hey guys, come on... we beat St.Vincent and the Grenandines 7-1! That was a huge accomplishment we were lucky to get to this stage, anything more than 0 points in this stage is a hard earned bonus.

Same players a year ago played beautiful ball and went to the quarter finals of the Gold Cup. Now 1 point out of 12 is an accomplishment? I don't think that way. Being in contention for one of the two spots up to the last game was where the bar was set.

Archived