Call Hoillet? (If Radz or Friend are injured)

Keegan

The Hoillet brothers status, specially David's, is something that should be discuss with Dale Mitchell this week end at some point. jpg75, do you have a media pass?

I'm pretty sure that Stephen Hart has called him at least once and would like to know what happenned.

Wouldn't it be a good idea for players like Julian De Guzman and David Edgar to speak to the Holliet brothers and present the argument for representing Canada? I think such a conversation would go much further than the CSA speaking to these boys.

well if speaking to someone doesn't work with your brother, than not sure it holds much weight with other players...

I think CSA needs to have professional representation from a Management group - like IMG - who can promote soccer and our players better with the national team. Has anyone discussed this before? Too costly? I wonder if a partnerhsip with a major sponsor linked with the nats might allow for this kind of promotion deal. Or perhaps only when we are in the hex.

quote:Originally posted by loyola

The Hoillet brothers status, specially David's, is something that should be discuss with Dale Mitchell this week end at some point. jpg75, do you have a media pass?

I'm pretty sure that Stephen Hart has called him at least once and would like to know what happenned.

Nah, i'll be in 114 on Friday. I wouldn't mind finding out more about Hoilett though, i'll make a point of asking to talk to Stephen Hart soon and find about his intentions.

I would love to know more about the situation regarding the Hoillet brothers. As bad as I sometimes feel the CSA is, I find it hard to believe that they don't have any knowledge of the boys. Hopefully the Hoillets arent holding out for anyone else.

Archived