Ticos - Grenada (R)

strobe_z

Roberts would have to be one of the more dangerous players in CONCACAF. I thought there was another guy from Grenada in the EPL but I think wiki has it wrong as to his name. As I said in another thread, the one consolation about the group of death is that our first round series could have been much more difficult -knock on wood.

Roberts would have to be one of the more dangerous players in CONCACAF. I thought there was another guy from Grenada in the EPL but I think wiki has it wrong as to his name. As I said in another thread, the one consolation about the group of death is that our first round series could have been much more difficult -knock on wood.

Really too bad. With 2 away goals and a massive home field advantage at Saprissa this tie is pretty tough for Grenada. However I would LOVE to see the Ticos get knocked out and see such a cinderella story. Who knows, with class players like Roberts and Joseph along with a bunch of lower league english guys they might be able to nip a goal and hang on for dear life.

Archived