Sack The CSA T-Shirts

VPjr

quote:Originally posted by Tyson M

I'm gonna go ahead and say that we should have sent some with the WNT, because they're getting shafted by the CSA too.

At the WC in China it would have been a great platform to keep media attention on the protest!

I've sent some emails to people involved with the WMT because I intend to send at least a few shirts to them.

When it happens, I'll let people know.

Reminder:

I will be back in the south parking lot at BMO Field (nearest to Gate 3) around 1:30-1:45 on Saturday. I will be bringing all the remaining T-shirt inventory I have.

I hope some of you will stop by and pick up a shirt if you share our desire for change (assuming you have not done so already).

Thanks!

Update as of Sept 23

--------------------

thanks to everyone who bought a shirt from me on Saturday, either at the BMO Field Parking lot or at Shoeless Joe's

I have the following quantities remaining:

23 - Large

51 - XL

1 - 2XL

I thank you all again for your support and I hope to be able to stop updating this thread relatively soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey VPjr, sent you an e-mail last week but haven't heard back yet. Hope you still have a few shirts left.

Could try again or you could just e-mail me and I'll respond from there (the e-mail address on my members page will work just fine).

Archived