Sack The CSA T-Shirts

VPjr

Hi Everyone

I Finally got around to going through the remaining inventory of T-Shirts leftover after Wednesday's game.

I have the following quantities:

50 - Large

80 - XL

10 - 2XL

The price remains at $5.00 each. Shipping will be extra if I need to mail it to you.

Please email me if you are interested.

Your help in getting rid of as much of the remaining inventory as possible is greatly appreciated.

A big thank you to the V's in Edmonton who have ordered 15 shirts already. Those shirts have already been delivered to the post office and should arrive in 4-6 business days.

Thanks

VPjr

Hi jpg75...this week is tough to meet up in the city, especially since I live in Mississauga.

Would it be possible to just mail it? Mailing a shirt to a Toronto address will be cheap. If you are ok with this option, please email me your mailing address.

As for size, the large is not huge so if you prefer your shirts roomy, go with the XL.

Hey Figo. I live in the same area (5 minutes from Erin Mills Town Center).

You don't have contact info attached to your profile. Please email me (my email address is available with my profile) and we can arrange to meet, even as early as tomorrow (Sunday) if you wish.

Cheeta, Ted and Bertuzzi

organizing group buys for V's in your area is the best way to keep shipping costs down. However, if you can't get a group buy organized, simply email me your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote by Canada Post.

Payment can be made by Paypal or by personal cheque. When you email me, I'll give you all the details.

Thanks

VPjr

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

Hi Everyone

I Finally got around to going through the remaining inventory of T-Shirts leftover after Wednesday's game.

I have the following quantities:

50 - Large

80 - XL

10 - 2XL

The price remains at $5.00 each. Shipping will be extra if I need to mail it to you.

Please see e-mail (just sent) I need 25.

A third party has payment and he will pick them up from you on my behalf, at your convenience.

Thanks.

quote:Originally posted by squid2

Please see e-mail (just sent) I need 25.

A third party has payment and he will pick them up from you on my behalf, at your convenience.

Thanks.

Squid, got your email and replied to you and the 3rd party. I'm going to get your order ready now.

Thanks for the support...it's sincerely appreciated.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

Daniel, email me your mailing address and I'll send you the payment options and work out the shipping cost.

Did you go on Oranges at Halftime last night?

Will do.

I was on the show last night, check out (a few) details in the Voyageurs forum.

Guest Jeffery S.

I'll buy one large, you'll need to ship to a family member of mine in London Ont who I'll see soon. How do I pay, how do I send you the mailing info?

Archived