32 months, 20 months

wildboy26

Those are the lengths of time Lars has been conspired against to be demoted from a starting role with the Canadian mens soccer team, then conpsired to be removed from the Canadian Soccer program altogether, in the favor of inferior goalkeepers who are good as part of the "buddies program". As the next 2 years move along I expect those numbers to just keep piling up, all along to my $200 payment come the end of the WCQ in 2008. [8D]

Conspiracy to remove from starters role-32 months

Conspiracy to remove from playing for Canada ever again-20 months

with more to come.

I only intend to visit this thread after each roster or game(if he is called to be the backup for the odd game)to update the length. [8D] I dont intend to be a regular in this thread at all, just a once-every-2-months type of visitor.

For example after Lars is given his mandatory once-a-year offer to be a backup goalie for a game in Hungary I will update it to:

Conspiracy to not ever play: 21 months

Conspiracy to not be in starters role: 33 months

Then the friendly after that when he is not called at all(his mandatory once-a-year backup offer passed until another year)I will add something like:

Conspiracy to not ever play: 23 months

Conspiracy to not be in starters role: 35 months

and so on.

If he does start in Hungary what then? Seriously just stop this crap. You are not happy that he isn't playing fair enough, many of us want to see Lars back in the fold. Maybe we will maybe we won't but you're just beating a dead horse and it is really irratating to see this crap in every thread that mentions the national team.

If he does start in Hungary I will be dissapointed in his willing to come to the team in a time of such desperation where Sutton, Statamapolous, Waagenaar, all suffered major injuries at the same time, that the corrupt CSA had no choice but to offer Lars the start, and in a time of desperation with every other keeper injured he gave them any aid in that state of desperation when they have spent 2 and a half years spitting in his face and ridiculing him.

Archived