Hargreaves voted No1 at WC with England fans

Elias

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Whatever argument you come up with you are righy in your reasonong,but what is the right answer anyway under the circumstances. Is there a law that states that you cannot play for any other country. This being the case we may have some problems since I believe that many athletes that represent Canada were born not in Canada.I believe that Owen has done a huge favour to many Canadian kids, simply because he made the whole world aware that we produc some great players. That only applies to him but many others.It's called the big picture.

He would've done a bigger favour to Canadian kids if he'd helped Canada qualify for a World Cup.......

Round and round we go and putting on my Canadis hat which i always have on,yes he should have been on the Canadian team. But here is the kid, rejected by the Canadian Team coach full of desires and the great opportunity to learn to play soccer in Germany. I would assume he was extremely disappoited being dropped and off he went. He knew very well how good he was.I assume he left with a very bitter taste of Canadian soccer.In Germany things went his way and he went to the top. In the meantime Canada was struggling and since he was dropped anyway he got the message. I assume he did not want to go through the same experience again.The rest is history. Yes he could have been the big difference and yes he is the big difference on both his German and English Nat.team.Now we are probably facing the same story with Jonathan.

As I have said so many times, Canadian soccer is not the high profile sport and this I blame the media.

It is so revealing that when i speak to any parent whose son or daughter is in soccer and some of them are as Canadian as you can be all agree that Canadian soccer is getting the shaft from the major media. if you don't believe me just ask anyone.

Read all your comments which come accross that you work are very close to the media. At least you appear to be the great defender,which i believe gives me reasons to put you in that same can of s.....

Let me again and again and again assure you that this writer exist and he is totally p.of with his racoon cohorts.These yo yo's should be ... anyway that's our democracy freedom of speech or the freedom of ignorance or dislike!

Hey who are your so called media friends anyway. i bet you they love football,hockey and baseball.

You guys saying he "played like a Canadian" getting stuck in and that are nuts. His whole schtick is that he's not Canadian and "feels English" because of his Dad. I think it means that when he wakes up in the morning gentlemen, he doesn't burn for flapjacks and maple syroup, but for fried things and beans...maybe some marmite. Rudi has already said everything else I was going to say. Hargreaves apologists congratulations, you are Canadian doormats that let pussies walk all over you.

quote:Originally posted by Soju

You guys saying he "played like a Canadian" getting stuck in and that are nuts. His whole schtick is that he's not Canadian and "feels English" because of his Dad. I think it means that when he wakes up in the morning gentlemen, he doesn't burn for flapjacks and maple syroup, but for fried things and beans...maybe some marmite.

Don't forget black pudding![xx(]

Archived