Best canadian teams

Tim St.Pauli

I am trying to play a soccer management simulation on my PC and I want to edit a Canadian league.

So I am looking for the twelve best teams of Canada.

What would you recommend?

Of course Impact, Lynx, Whitecaps, then probably Ottawa Fury. But then? Thunder Bay? Is CPSL existing at all??

At the moment the game has 12 teams,all from the CPSL (Brampton Hitmen, Durham Flames, Hamilton Thunder, Laval Dynamites, London City, Metro Lions (which city is that?), Missisauga Olympians, North York Astros, Ottawa Wizards, St.Catherine Wolves, Toronto Supra, Vaughan Sun Devils). Can I keep some of these?

Torontos MLS-team is supposed to start in 2007, right?

The Metro Lions played in Toronto. That CPSL list is from a couple years ago. 7 of those 12 teams don't exist anymore. CPSL.ca

There's also the Abbotsford (B.C.) Rangers in the PDL. But I don't think PDL is a higher level than the CPSL.

As for the twelve best, your guess is as good as anyone's else.

quote:Originally posted by jaydog2006

Hamilton fan

Yes i am bitter towards the cpsl but for reasons your never understand.Most of us live in the real world and don't suck off mommy and daddy like you.

Yeah, some of us just lurk on internet discussion boards ready to attack an obscure, essentially irrelevant semi-professional soccer league at every opportunity...

Just a question of interest.

Where do the majority of OUA players play in summer?

do any play CPSL?

And as far as Scotia SC beating any USL team? That's a bold statement IMHO

But CPSL...mabye.

Ive seen or played against a few players from that squad (devereaux's for example) and they have quality. But to be fair, i'd put them below or on par with St. Laurence Laurentians.

And i dunno if i'd say St. Laurence could beat ANY CPSL squad...let alopne USL

Hamiltonfan

I am going to tell you this for the last time.I am a medical trainer that in the winer works for a jr a hockey team.Now no it was not a dream of mine to work for a cpsl team but for a summer job that cash was there i am not going to turn cash down because its the cpsl.

ya i must have been way more than $25 a game..do you guys no how much these players are making in the CPSL...

ok ok...ur $30 bucks a game is most likely now going to pay to get taht team out of the red....do u have a clue how much these teams loses money. GET REAL JAY DizzOG....come on gangster...ur better than that.

Archived