Sportsnet to show the Luxembourg game live

loyola

quote:Originally posted by loyola

Gerry just said it.

I guess 'The Best of British Darts 1983' wasn't available.

Yes, I am glad they are showing it, but dam their decisions are bizarre. .

This will probably have the lowest viewer rating in the history of Canadian soccer.

Paul

MLS has nothing to do with this one I think, when we were discussing the broadcast or the Spain game a Sportsnet insider said on this forum that the Lux game would likely be shown.

I'm also a little bit surprise by this news but I think it shows that Sportsnet has good intention toward our MNT. Apart from the Portugal and Honduras games we as canadian soccer fans will have seen all the games we played in 2005 which is kind of nice.

Guest Jeffery S.

Lucky pricks, no such for me. I just assumed we'd all be in the dark and now I'm jealous.

And I won't be going either, my LuxAir flights from here are still too steep (though I recently saw a deal under 300 Euros for return fare and a four star hotel, it is still not hard discount, like my last year's 76 return to Liverpool).

quote:Originally posted by Sigma

DeRo you can always e-mail Sportsnet, because I'm not sure if there will be a repeat.

Although, since it is an afternoon game, I would think they might have a repeat at some point.

When I emailed them last weeekend they said they have no plans to show the game. Shows how organized they really are :) thanks for the tip Sigma appreciate it.

Archived