Canada/Millwall PBP Thread

RS

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by sstackho

LOL!! "Actual and Desired Duration of Foreplay and Intercourse: Discordance and Misperceptions Within Heterosexual Couples"

Poor Mrs. MediaGuy! :D

Actually, if you can believe this, she found that women underestimated the length of time that men wanted foreplay to last. Men were accurate in the amount of foreplay that women wanted; if anything we over estimated it!

The results were in Men's Health, the CanWest papers and Cosmo. Oh and some journal too, but who cares about that, Cosmo man, Cosmo!!

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Those must be nasty study sessions !

You and MediaGuy should get a room. :) Couldn't get the audio going, so I missed the PBP. A good chance for Frank to have a look and a good result for the understudies. It sounds like Josh Simpson is building his game. His straight ahead at full speed approach against Spain in the UAE (the only game I've seen him play) would only take a player so far. I suspect along with MediaGuy that Simpson seems to have his heart on MLS and who can blame him really?

With Occean playing well in Sweden and Brillant getting plenty of time in the MLS, you have to wonder about our NTC concept and national team scouting in general. Neither player had a sniff at the national teams as they were coming up. How could these guys not have helped our Olympic team?

It's easy to take potshots at our lack of games but we are really in a unique position with our top players. I think this B team series was a very worthwhile endeavour. Kudos to Frank Yallop and whoever was responsible.

I just got back from the game moments ago two players that impressed me the most were number 7 Peters and number 3 not sure about his name. Canada played well while Millwall didnt have a shot on target. Also number 8 for Canada was average. The lone striker 9 should never be allowed to play again eventhough he scored.

You need to explain why Occean should never be allowed to score (it was Occean that you're talking about, right). It sounds like he had lots of chances and scored the only goal of the game. So why should he be banned?

Yeah it was Occean 9 he was the lone striker. Anyways he was too slow in every aspect got lost when he should have just went through and shot, he stopped went back and then the ball was lost. he needs to use his size more too not allow to be pushed around. It was pure luck he scored that goal, it almost didn't go in. Maybe it wasn't his game tonight. Peters was the only player who shone tonight just needs more conditioning so he can play at least 45 minutes through the way he did in about 20.

Archived