Canada/Millwall PBP Thread

RS

VERY tenous connection coming through, I just barely heard the stadium announcer calling out Theo Zagar's name then it cut out... nothing else as of yet... hope this gets better soon...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitch is 'not exactly the Millennium Stadium'.

Millwall's coach 'quite impressed' by Canada vs. Hearts the other day, and they should be 'in for a game'.

Announcer says that Dennis Wise was particularily impressed with Josh Simpson.

Announcers are very knowledgeable about Canada and the players on this 'B' side, mentioning our upcoming qualifiers and that this team is full of youngsters trying to force their way into the 'A' side.

I wish they'd call more of the game though [8D]

Announcers are very knowledgeable about Canada and the players on this 'B' side, mentioning our upcoming qualifiers and that this team is full of youngsters trying to force their way into the 'A' side.

I wish they'd call more of the game though [8D]

Occean has another shot go off the side netting.

These announcers have done nothing but ramble on about Canada, it's players, the A-League, Whitecaps... basically everything BUT the game itself.

And yes, they did make the A-League/Conference comparison.

quote:Originally posted by sstackho

The Palace board regularly posts the "World" URL for listening to the webcast, which doesn't need a username/password. Rudi, the updates are great - but do you have access to the URL? (starts with mms://)

Unfortunately I wouldn't know how to find that info.

If you could shed some light on that, I'll try to get it for you.

Matt Lawrence gets sent off.

Millwall down to ten men. Apparently he stepped on DeSerpa's back. Free kick just outside the area.

It looks like our boys are getting under their skin [8D]

Archived