Get U20 Hosted in Canada ASAP

arbutusamiga

12 hours ago, arbutusamiga said:

Indonesia has just been dumped as the U20 host for May 2023.

Canada should get this ASAP!

Just read Argentina put in an official bid. The Israeli authorities of course say they'd accept any host that doesn't willingly discriminate them.

Indonesia also doesn't participate now, don't think, as the only basis was that they were hosts.

I love how people throw out comments about "apartheid" when these are the truly segregated, exclusionary countries. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 5:45 PM, Unnamed Trialist said:

Just read Argentina put in an official bid. The Israeli authorities of course say they'd accept any host that doesn't willingly discriminate them.

Indonesia also doesn't participate now, don't think, as the only basis was that they were hosts.

I love how people throw out comments about "apartheid" when these are the truly segregated, exclusionary countries. 

Its always about Israel . 

• 2 weeks later...

Argentina got it, as the government needs another boost of bread and roses, because it is an election  year in an economic crisis. One of the 4 venues is here in  Mendoza, where I live, so if any Voyageurs want to meet for a beer if they are coming here, let´s meet. Could give a place to crash here, if you are not too fussy.🙂 Let's see what the draw results in later today.