Match Thread: July 4, 2021 - Forge v Pacific

The excuse of lack of match fitness for Forge  diminishes after each match obviously, have Forge just become stale or are they going to finally start playing to their perceived potential? So far I have been so unimpressed with the team and individual play, Bekker, Borges, Jakovich, Babouli and Henry have all been poor in my opinion, this would be a good time to come up with a decent match or maybe we will see how this club deals with adversity which they haven't had much of in their first 2 seasons of existence! 

6 minutes ago, gator said:

The excuse of lack of match fitness for Forge  diminishes after each match obviously, have Forge just become stale or are they going to finally start playing to their perceived potential? So far I have been so unimpressed with the team and individual play, Bekker, Borges, Jakovich, Babouli and Henry have all been poor in my opinion, this would be a good time to come up with a decent match or maybe we will see how this club deals with adversity which they haven't had much of in their first 2 seasons of existence! 

Watching York play this excuse really shouldn't hold now.