Canadian coaches/GMs you'd like to see in CPL

Jason

There are threads on here about logos and other CPL related stuff, so I thought I'd start one about which Canadians should be in contention for coaching and GM jobs.  For me, Nick Dasovic is a pretty obvious one.  It would also be nice to see Alex Bunbury involved - he coaches in Minnesota and is trying to get that big soccer project in Guyana off the ground.  Tommy Wheeldon Jr. in Calgary is a rising star on the Canadian scene and probably would deserve some consideration.  Anyone else?

Jason

Nice thread idea

I'm sure Yallop and Dos Santos will make a pass through at some point, unless Dos Santos has managed to climb the ladder a bit more by the time CPL launches

I'd be interested in seeing if any of the younger guys hitting retirement will be involved. I could see JDG picking up an assistant position with the Fury as a starting point. I could also see Brennan involved somewhere, is he still managing in L1O? 

Alen Marcina, Mark Watson and Ian Bridge. Bircham if he wanted to come "back" to Canada.

Rob and/or Hector Marinaro could be possible - both ensconced in the US and university teams, but good football men.

Chaka Daley is coaching at Michigan and looks to be a rising young talented coach.

Would be great to get Pat Ercoli involved - he may be past coaching, but in management. 

Archived