Adam Straith

matty

My opinion is that we let certain players fall of the radar easily, like Aleman and Cavallini, and this is happening in clubs south of Mexico. Also has happened with other players in the past. Don't know why, but I think he'd be ignored by any coach, like Floro ignored Aleman. And it was not because he was ignorant about the league in Costa Rica.

I did post I watched the Floro presentation there, big stadium, lively crowd, I know it would be a big step up in terms of competitive edge. But only for a player currently making a modest living, as they wont and can't pay much more.

27 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

My opinion is that we let certain players fall of the radar easily, like Aleman and Cavallini, and this is happening in clubs south of Mexico.

I would think the reason for Cavallini not being involved with the Canadian team lately has more to do with what he wants than CSA's radar.

1 hour ago, Ruffian said:

Yes, that is NOT new. So since Cavallini accepted the call to the Ghana match what proof do you have that he does not want to be called rather than being frozen out?

46 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

Yes, that is NOT new. So since Cavallini accepted the call to the Ghana match what proof do you have that he does not want to be called rather than being frozen out?

Of course. He's even been rumoured to be a possible MLS signing.

Remember, he just had a kid with a Uruguayan woman and clearly wanted to be close to home. Case in point: he is still at Fenix when he had an Argentine 1st div club trying to sign him just a year ago, in fact they had signed him but the signing was revoked by the committee doing due diligence for Colon. No alternative come up, why is that? He is playing conservative, playing all his cards close to his chest.

I don't know, but I think if Floro had been a bit more encouraging, he would have kept coming with us.

Archived