oh!!!

deadlynx

just saw that we have a introductions section here..

so.. I`m Chrissie, 28, from Germany and a huge fan of the canadian WNT (it just got more n more n more)..
Coming overseas to Canada for the Worldcup and will hop from edmonton to winnipeg back n forth for the first 2 games of those groups.
my first live game was in france this april, along with Olympique_de_Marseilles and 2 of my friends, so I can`t wait to turn it around.. this time there will be thousands in RED (against the frenchies: 11500 vs 4 for canada)
can`t wait to be there!

• 2 weeks later...

I am about to board my flight to frankfurt any minute..
Was a great experience to meet you there and to cheer on our team. I def. felt like an honorary canadian and had a great time!!!!!!! promise: we will meet again for team canada!!!
now all my hopes, best wishes and support comes from germany to them!!! go canada go!!!

I am about to board my flight to frankfurt any minute..

Was a great experience to meet you there and to cheer on our team. I def. felt like an honorary canadian and had a great time!!!!!!! promise: we will meet again for team canada!!!

now all my hopes, best wishes and support comes from germany to them!!! go canada go!!!

Safe travels. Hope to see you again.

Girl.  You crazy.

Sorry for being anti-social (to you and all the Edmunchuk crew in fact) had passangers for these matches and so alas, my usual pre/post match drunken antics got veteod.  Do things proper next go around.  Promise.

still have no idea who is behind those nicknames LOLi
 am back in germs and it feels like I don`t belong here.

btw today/the next days I`ll upload the vids I took from pregame!!! oh and the kaylyn kyle song after the game hahahahaha
shit that got stuck in my head... the ref.. is kaylyn kyle.. the ball is kaylyn kyle... the fans are kaylyn kyles HELP!!!! everywhere that kaylyn!

Well hopefully my avatar pic reminds you who I am. It was my buddy Lee Clark and I who were from Saskatoon, I met you when you were at the central table thing where Sergio was handing out the VIP passes. Anyway, man I would have stood and sang The Wheels On The Bus with you that whole match Winnipeg. 

Archived