Predictions 2015 - MLS

tmcmurph

Okay we have a new format for playoffs with 6 teams making it and and 3, 4, 5 & 6 playing the infamous play-in round.

So off with your predictions!

Caps 5th, TFC 4th & Impact 6th. Yes for yet another year I'm picking all 3 Canadian teams to make the playoffs. 

Well I might as well as put it down here since I already put the money down... TFC will win the MLS Cup. I got them at 14 to 1 and put down $100 so if Jozy and the ant can carry the team to glory, the wife and I are heading down south for a little pre-Christmas vacay.

I think it's there's value at 14 to 1 but I think the more likely outcome is that the team implodes.

Now that's ballsy! Putting your hard earned money down on TFC to win the MLS cup? I'm actually surprised it is only 14 to 1. Given their previous track record.

I don't think they will implode this year. Okay I know I've said that previously and been wrong but Josey is way more durable than previous DP strikers and has already found form. He will be a force to be dealt with and that will open space for the rest. 

Archived