U20 Tickets at the front of 112 & 113

Admin

ALL TICKETS FOR PICK UP AT SHOELESS JOE'S PRE GAME PARTY. 

EDIT: I was finally able to print the tickets!  Yeah!  

Ok, 

The individual tickets are close to $20 after convenience fees & TM charge.  I think the Friday game is a bit cheaper.  

I think the easiest thing to do is to sell the pass for $40, ala the two (possibly 3 Canada games) and I'll throw in a Support Local Football Shirt.  So let me know your size. 

This pass is for all four nights including the quarter final. 

----------------

I have about 30 sets of 7 game packs at the front of 112 and 113.   They sold me these while selling single game cheap tickets to clubs.  The told the me the individual game prices would be several times higher than they were actually being sold for.   So I am stuck with $1 500 of these, and once again losing money on a fucking Canada game. 

First come first serve....  Preferably people who can buy both Canada games.   I'll burn the others and mail the ashes to FIFA.

I'll see what the individual tickets cost and add those up.

Passes

-------------

Lord Bob

Rob

BuSaPuNk x 2

Squizz

Campbell Blake x 2

Soldeed

Dave Bailey

Rafi x 3

Singles

-----------

Lacy  - Friday X2 

You already have me down, good man. What's the cost, and shall I start collecting bottles of piss for you to cover those ashes?

EDIT: I mean, $1,500 / 30 implies $50 per pack, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jamie, I am an XL, appreciate this.

ALL TICKETS FOR PICK UP AT SHOELESS JOE'S PRE GAME PARTY. 

EDIT: I was finally able to print the tickets!  Yeah!  

Ok, 

The individual tickets are close to $20 after convenience fees & TM charge.  I think the Friday game is a bit cheaper.  

I think the easiest thing to do is to sell the pass for $40, ala the two (possibly 3 Canada games) and I'll throw in a Support Local Football Shirt.  So let me know your size. 

This pass is for all four nights including the quarter final. 

----------------

I have about 30 sets of 7 game packs at the front of 112 and 113.   They sold me these while selling single game cheap tickets to clubs.  The told the me the individual game prices would be several times higher than they were actually being sold for.   So I am stuck with $1 500 of these, and once again losing money on a fucking Canada game. 

First come first serve....  Preferably people who can buy both Canada games.   I'll burn the others and mail the ashes to FIFA.

I'll see what the individual tickets cost and add those up.

Passes

-------------

Lord Bob

Jeff x 2

Rob

Rachel x 4

BuSaPuNk x 2

Squizz x 2

Campbell Blake x 2

Soldeed

Dave Bailey

5 passes left.

Singles

-----------

Lacy  - Friday X2

I'm not sure how many I have. 

Some people have cancelled, and some people like Rachel I had on here who had 4, I have no idea who they are. 

Regardless cheap upper deck seats will be available, and I am assuming the scalpers will take a bath on this.  So sad.

Come find me at Shoeless anyway...  

Archived