7 Game Toronto Venue Pack $39

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Individual tickets go on sale on Thursday May 8th.

Will there be anything organised for other cities?

If Voyageurs do just buy their own tickets individually for other cities, which section are we in for the game in Montreal?

A section for a possible game quater final/semi final game in Edmonton or Moncton?

http://www.canadasoccer.com/fifa-u-20-women-s-world-cup-canada-2014-announce-on-sale-date-for-individual-tickets-p156009

Well I for one will most definitely be doing this. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there again.

After the second game in Toronto, since there won't be any TFC games on, come visit us in Ottawa!

Come see the Ottawa Fury on Saturday August 9th (the Bytown Boys will welcome you with open arms) and then you can join us as we go to Montreal on Tuesday August 12th for the Canada-North Korea game.

After the second game in Toronto, since there won't be any TFC games on, come visit us in Ottawa!

Come see the Ottawa Fury on Saturday August 9th (the Bytown Boys will welcome you with open arms) and then you can join us as we go to Montreal on Tuesday August 12th for the Canada-North Korea game.

This is definitely on the radar.

Man this would be awesome.

I need to see if I can pull that much vacation time for August but I think I will be able to. Also, buying a new car this year so that's going to dent the wallet. Money could be an issue for staying there that long, but if I had places to crash while in TO *cough ZEE cough*, Ottawa, and Montreal, yeah, I'd be down. Definitely want to take in that Fury match in Ottawa if possible, with Rob.

I need to see if I can pull that much vacation time for August but I think I will be able to. Also, buying a new car this year so that's going to dent the wallet. Money could be an issue for staying there that long, but if I had places to crash while in TO *cough ZEE cough*, Ottawa, and Montreal, yeah, I'd be down. Definitely want to take in that Fury match in Ottawa if possible, with Rob.

I could arrange help you out with a place to crash in Ottawa (and possibly even a night in Toronto). There is a way to get greyhound bus tickets from Toronto to Ottawa for about $24 after tax. It's how I get to BMO field. If you can get the time off, you'll be able to afford it! ;)

I could arrange help you out with a place to crash in Ottawa (and possibly even a night in Toronto). There is a way to get greyhound bus tickets from Toronto to Ottawa for about $24 after tax. It's how I get to BMO field. If you can get the time off, you'll be able to afford it! ;)

I'm feeling a visit to Montreal for the 3rd group stage game in all of this.

Rob you know it'll take little arm twisting to get me in for Montreal if I have the vacation time to cover it.

Seriously, two group games in Toronto, Fury game, then Montreal for the last group game is a great trip/schedule. All we need now are ticket details (I realize I'm dropping lots of hints on this … not trying to be a pain)

Np bud

• 2 weeks later...

Individual tickets go on sale on Thursday May 8th.

Will there be anything organised for other cities?

A section for a possible game quater final/semi final game in Edmonton or Moncton?

So if we want to get a venue pack for the Group of Death in Edmonton, are we left to our own devices? Any Voyageurs help coming on this?? I mean before the venue pack sales close off?

I am totally and utterly confused.  (which is probably normal)

1)  Do I simply buy from TM at the $50 / ticket pricing?

2)  I am assuming that is a 7 game venue pack  (so 6 group + 1 second stage)

Does this appear correct?  Am I way off base?  Do I need to drink more to comprehend?

THANKS!

I am totally and utterly confused.  (which is probably normal)

1)  Do I simply buy from TM at the $50 / ticket pricing?

2)  I am assuming that is a 7 game venue pack  (so 6 group + 1 second stage)

Does this appear correct?  Am I way off base?  Do I need to drink more to comprehend?

THANKS!

That's what I did, and I believe so did others.

So if we want to get a venue pack for the Group of Death in Edmonton, are we left to our own devices? Any Voyageurs help coming on this?? I mean before the venue pack sales close off?

Should have that info, and venu pack sales end at the end of April for us. 

That's what I did, and I believe so did others.

Okay, I was just confused about the $39 price vs the $50 price.  But I am going to assume that the $50 has all the crazy-ass hidden TM fees buried in it somewhere.

Thanks for the clarification!

Okay, I was just confused about the $39 price vs the $50 price.  But I am going to assume that the $50 has all the crazy-ass hidden TM fees buried in it somewhere.

Thanks for the clarification!

$39 + $11TM.  This represents a %4400 increase over our original TM fee for our first game. LOL!  

$39 + $11TM.  This represents a %4400 increase over our original TM fee for our first game. LOL!  

LOL, I thought it had something to do with those crazies behind the scenes.  But, I guess we have to keep the gears a churning.  And realistically $11 / 7 isn't much of a fee per game  :D

Archived