Jamaica return game

oreo

Hi canadian fans , I know you love your NT and wish the best for them . The canadian FA said they would play Jamaica a return game, now would be the best time (Gold Cup prep). Does anyone close to the Canadian FA knows if they are planning to fulfill their promise ?

and guys central florida is warm between 11 am - 3 pm in the 60s .:D juss teasing .

Yeah! Whatever happened to that return game.

forget the return match, i want an excuse to visit Reykjavik. for starters i'm pretty sure that our loonies will go a pretty good distance there after their unfortunate economic fallout. and beyond that, i've heard the capital is supposed to have a nightlife that's up there with other smaller euro cities. think comparable to Tallinn, Prague, Riga etc

c'mon Iceland away ; )

^I read a survey some years back that rated Icelandic women as the most beautiful in the world. Obviously, such a survery can never be all that scientific, and Bjork would be a glaring exception, but it might be worth a look.

Estonia will be hard to top, but I'm willing to put forward the necessary effort into research. All this in the name of science and accuracy, of course.

^I can't recall ever having met an Icelandic woman, but from the time I've spent in the rest of Scandinavia, I'd say there's a pretty good chance that they look pretty good. I did have a brief dalliance with an Estonian woman once. After that, I always wanted to visit Tallinn. Unfortunately, my 'researching' days have long-since ended and I never made it there.

Archived