Ankaragucu also interested in Simpson?

nolando

This would bode well for the MNT to have these two playing together on the left side week in week out. Familiarity is hard to find within our squad of players. I hope this one happens.

Interestingly enough, I felt that was a weakness in their play during GC 09. Be it unfamiliarity or just incompatible playing styles, they didn't seem to play off of each other as well as I hoped.

Would Ankaragucu be a step up from Club Brugge and Manisaspor?

I don't know the Turkish league too well, but I know Belgium doesn't have a lot of depth. Brugge played regularly in Europe, which is nice, but I imagine Kluka would face better competition week to week in the Turkish League than in the Jupiler League.

I hope this happens, not only does Josh go to a bigger club with ambition, as has been mentioned earlier I think it can only help the national team to have Klukowski and Simpson combining on the left side. Not quite the same as Stalteri (RB) and Friend (F) on the same team. There would be a great chance to develop an understanding.

This would be awesome Ankara is a good Turkish team, I love the Super Lig to be honest and watch it quite regularly, along with the Ukrainain and Russian Premier leagues.

That being said MKE is looking to be the next Bursapor and make a move past the Big 3 in Istanbul, Gala, Fener and BJK all have dipped into there pockets this summer, as well as Bursapor, and Trabnzonspor.

So not only would he move to a better club in the Turkish league, but would go to a team with some high amibitions in a league thats becoming more competitve at the top.

Archived