Canada vs Peru Kick off time MOVED!!!!

Admin

I'm guessing it has been moved at the request of the tv broadcaster. It's on a Saturday, so the earlier start time doesn't affect things too much.

Don't think so.

I am quite certain it was the response to the time.

Don't think so.

I am quite certain it was the response to the time.

I hadn't realized TFC were playing that night. Disappointed to hear about that, it is a FIFA date after all. It would have been nice to see some of TFC's hometown players playing for Canada at BMO.

I hadn't realized TFC were playing that night. Disappointed to hear about that, it is a FIFA date after all. It would have been nice to see some of TFC's hometown players playing for Canada at BMO.

I think some will. Maybe JDG and Dero will stay. Sadly Attakora still goes capless. Although the 3 (maybe Cann too) may get a call up for the game in Montreal.

I think some will. Maybe JDG and Dero will stay. Sadly Attakora still goes capless. Although the 3 (maybe Cann too) may get a call up for the game in Montreal.

It's Attakora I am most concerned about. When will he break into the team, exactly?

And with the quality of MLS players creeping forward, surely they will need to show increased respect for FIFA dates so that their better players can still play for their countries.

It's Attakora I am most concerned about. When will he break into the team, exactly?

And with the quality of MLS players creeping forward, surely they will need to show increased respect for FIFA dates so that their better players can still play for their countries.

They are. MLS took the entire first round of the WC off, which is unprecendented.

MLS will eventually respect all FIFA dates, but only when playing on weekdays (which is when the league will have to make up the lost weekend dates) doesn't mean a 50% drop in attendance at most venues.

His wiki page has him with 1 senior cap coming against Jamaica in January of this year. Is that a mistake or are you talking about a FIFA cap-tying cap? Regardless, it is too bad that TFC is playing on the same night. Maybe we could have seen how the Cann/Attakora partnership would hold up against an international opponent?

His wiki page has him with 1 senior cap coming against Jamaica in January of this year. Is that a mistake or are you talking about a FIFA cap-tying cap? Regardless, it is too bad that TFC is playing on the same night. Maybe we could have seen how the Cann/Attakora partnership would hold up against an international opponent?

Yes, he did see the pitch in Jamiaca, as did every other player in that camp. In any case, that game and the peru game wouldn't change his status since only official FIFA and CONCACAF competitions can be used to cap-tie players.

Archived