Impact Friendlies

at the time that the impact announced the Fiorentina/AC Milan friendlies, there has been rumors of a friendly with Napoli. I was curious to know if there has been more rumors about a friendly for the impact this summer especially considering that they will not be competing in the CCL.

at the time that the impact announced the Fiorentina/AC Milan friendlies, there has been rumors of a friendly with Napoli. I was curious to know if there has been more rumors about a friendly for the impact this summer especially considering that they will not be competing in the CCL.

Napoli would be a huge draw, especially if "El Pacho" Lavezzi is included in the squad.

I'd hate to see the 3rd generation "Napolitans" showing up to cheer against the Impact.

daniel! thats exactly whats going to happen! I was at the fiorentina game on sunday and i kept on telling my friends how disapointed i was at them for not singing the italian national athem lol -- they predicted the impact would lose by at least three goals and i told them that the impact wouldnt let themselves get humiliated.

I'd hate to see the 3rd generation "Napolitans" showing up to cheer against the Impact.

I like to look at it differently, any exposure to the Impact "product" before 2012 to any potential clientele is a good thing. If they come away impressed with IMFC's performence, and consider attending their games, all the better.

Now if only the Impact can do something about attracting the 10th generation "Quebecois", to any game including an exhibition.

Now if only the Impact can do something about attracting the 10th generation "Quebecois", to any game including an exhibition.

For someone with your screen name, you continue to seem like you've never been to a game before.

I like to look at it differently, any exposure to the Impact "product" before 2012 to any potential clientele is a good thing. If they come away impressed with IMFC's performence, and consider attending their games, all the better.

Can you explain to us once again how the separatist Legendre is destroying the Impact? It was so fascinating the first time!

For someone with your screen name, you continue to seem like you've never been to a game before.

Daniel, don't piss on the Italian community. You wouldn't have a team to support, if it were'nt for the Saputo Family.

While there might not be alot of italians in 114, you should come over to the 200's, and you would realize, that the italian community pay for the most expensive seats in the house.

Can you explain to us once again how the separatist Legendre is destroying the Impact? It was so fascinating the first time!

I prefer you tell us, what he's done for Canadian Football? You realize that this clown would be unemployed, if it were not for the Saputo Family.

Explain how he is "pissing on the Italian community" ?

By saying that 3rd generation Italians would cheer for the opposition instead of the Impact. I was at the Fiorentina Game, and Reda's goal, had a bigger pop then the goal scored by Fiorentina, and there were alot of Italians in the crowd.

^ You exactly know what Daniel means. "10th generation Québécois" like you said who don't go to Saputo is because they don't like soccer. Italians don't go to Saputo because they are snobbing the team.

I don't want to insult Italians, I have many italian friends and I'm surrounded by Italians since I live near Little Italy and they ALMOST ALL don't give a crap about what the Impact is doing. I only know one Italian guy that goes regularly at Saputo. All the rest are far crazier than me about soccer but guess what, they are euro snobs (and almost proud to be), and that in my mind IS FAR WORSE.

I am regularly in the 200s and there's far more "10th generation Québébcois" where I sit and many of them are season tickets holders as I see them game in, game out. I also prefer soccer moms who are boring but still go to games than the passionate Italian soccer fans who would do ANYTHING before going to Saputo. Way to go to support a guy from their community that did a heck of a job for putting Montreal on the soccer map I guess...

Mr. Impact, I usually find your thrash talk funny but this time you're stuck in quicksand, you're going deeper into your hole every time you're trying to get out of it.

^ You exactly know what Daniel means. "10th generation Québécois" like you said that don't go to Saputo because they don't like soccer. Italians don't go to Saputo because they are snobbing the team.

I don't want to insult Italians, I have many italian friends and I'm surrounded by Italians since I live near Little Italy and they ALMOST ALL don't give a crap about what the Impact is doing. I only know one Italian guy that goes regularly at Saputo. All the rest are far crazier than me about soccer but guess what, they are euro snobs (and almost proud to be), and that in my mind IS WORSE.

I am regularly in the 200 and there's far more "10th generation Québébcois" where I sit and many of them are season tickets holders as I see them game in, game out. I also prefer soccer moms who are boring but still go to games than the passionate Italian soccer fans who would do ANYTHING before going to Saputo. Way to go to support a guy from their community that did a heck of a job for putting Montreal on the soccer map I guess...

Mr. Impact, I usually find your thrash talk funny but this time you're stuck in quicksand, you're going deeper into your hole every time you're trying to get out of it.

You know 375,000 Italians in the Greater Montreal area? Funny I sit in 207, and many of the familiar faces I see are Italian. I agree, That there will always be Some euro snobs, that will never attend an Impact game, but I can assure you that many Italians have been Season Ticket holders since 1993.

You know 375,000 Italians in the Greater Montreal area? Funny I sit in 207, and many of the familiar faces I see are Italian. I agree, That there will always be Some euro snobs, that will never attend an Impact game, but I can assure you that many Italians have been Season Ticket holders since 1993.
I like how you say "some" eurosnobs and "many" season tickets holders. It really is just an opinion, but I'd say that's the contrary, at least there are MANY eurosnobs for sure not just "some", at least be honest to admit it.

I like how you say "some" eurosnobs and "many" season tickets holders. It really is just an opinion, but I'd say that's the contrary, at least there are MANY eurosnobs for sure not just "some", at least be honest to admit it.

Absolutely There could be more. Please don't catergorize ALL italians as being against IMFC. The friendlies against the likes of Fiorentina and AC Milan, should be used to convince more people of that.

At the same time, don't tell me that the average Quebecois de souche market as been conquered, and that it represents the majority of people who attend Impact games.

It's hard to get the 50 and up generation to come...they don't get it. The current generation of quebec kids are much more into it as minor soccer in QC is to a high.

What I believe: MLS 2012 + another 5 years and then we'll see a majority of "quebec souche" to come.

I've spent alot of time with your sister, what's you're point?

Good one, chief. Aside from your amazing mastery of your/you're and the fact that I don't have a sister, you're right on point.

If you can't see why my possibly having been to more Impact games than you is an insult to you, then I cannot help you.

Archived