New kit

themodelcitizen

A match in L1 I saw last year, involving Auxerre and...I'd like to say, OM was very confusing, since OM couldn't wear their jerseys, so they wore Auxerre's thrid, and Auxerre wore their home jersey.

I didnt catch the match from the start so i was very confused. Took me 20 minutes to hear the announcer explain the situation.

• 2 weeks later...
quote:Originally posted by Trident

A match in L1 I saw last year, involving Auxerre and...I'd like to say, OM was very confusing, since OM couldn't wear their jerseys, so they wore Auxerre's thrid, and Auxerre wore their home jersey.

I didnt catch the match from the start so i was very confused. Took me 20 minutes to hear the announcer explain the situation.

Here are a couple of pics of that rather bizarre scene:

marseilleauxerre.jpg

You'd think they'd at least turn them inside-out so their opponents' badge wasn't showing!

quote:Originally posted by dsqpr

I've never seen the home team change, in England at least (which is not to say that it has never happened).

I do remember seeing that once. It was Fulham v Newcastle in the Premiership about three years ago. Newcastle had all-grey away kits, but for some reason Fulham wore all black at home.

And about the TFC kits? Garbage. Why they continue to pimp grey as a legitimate "colour" is a mystery to me. At least remove it from the home kits and replace it with white. And why don't they have white shorts anymore? Their look in season one was far better, I think. And better away-kit colours would be black, yellow, or sky blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived