TV viewing Montreal vs Joe Public

CBC has the schedule for the first 3 games up on their website:

Wed. Sep. 17 - 8:00 pm EST - Impact v Joe Public - live on CBC Bold (midnight local time on CBC)

Wed. Sep. 24 - 8:00 pm EST - Impact v Atlante - live on CBC Bold (midnight local time on CBC)

Wed. Oct. 1 - 10:00 pm EST - CD Olimpia v Impact - live on CBC Bold (midnight local time on CBC)

Note: all games are also streamed live on cbcsports.ca

Note 2: I think its safe to assume the last 3 games will have a similar set up.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

Radio-Canada has announced that instead of doing nothing... they're doing the bare minimum.

3 home games live on their website, tape-delayed on TV. Nothing for the away games.

It shows how out out of tune they are. Why would they bother showing games of a no name minnow like Real Estrili and ignore the actual quality sides from better known soccer nations?

quote:Originally posted by Free kick

It shows how out out of tune they are. Why would they bother showing games of a no name minnow like Real Estrili and ignore the actual quality sides from better known soccer nations?

It is called an autumn TV season. I can understand that SRC is not showing the games on weekdays for to privilege their normal programming that more than likely will pull in more viewers. Weekends could be a different ballgame. Also, no

one can listen to Claude Quenville for 90 min without losing a bit of sanity…

Why can’t RDS & the Impact do something about it? RDS will show baseball instead on Wednesday night :(

quote:Originally posted by Free kick

It is called an autumn TV season. I can understand that SRC is not showing the games on weekdays for to privilege their normal programming that more than likely will pull in more viewers. Weekends could be a different ballgame. Also, no

one can listen to Claude Quenville for 90 min without losing a bit of sanity…

Why can’t RDS & the Impact do something about it? RDS will show baseball instead on Wednesday night :(

i dont know whats going on, last week i checked videotron's listings and it said indeed the game would replay at midnite est on CBC, when i went to confirm that tonite, THE SOCCER GAME IS GONE, so do u think they might have changed their schedule and decided to drop the repeat? it really pisses me off that neither src nor cbc can show the game LIVE (yes i know about BOLD but unfortunately i dont have access to that channel)

Archived