The Weather Tommorow

BattalionFC

Can the match be "canceled"?

I doubt the Saint Vincent FA would be able to afford to fly back at a later date, in terms of a significant postponement. I suppose the worst they could do is delay it to early Saturday afternoon? Or maybe the SVG FA would simply say "bugger it, you're already up 3-0"... ???

I fly back out to Vancouver at 7:55pm on Saturday, so the match had better be over by 4:00pm or so on Saturday at the absolute latest. And I'd have to bring all my gear with me to the match if the match is on Saturday - not fun. I can see the security having a fit, if it ever comes to that.

quote:Originally posted by Dave

Rain -> chance of defender slipping while trying to mark speedy striker -> bad for us.

Perhaps, but I think we are more use to the rain than they are. I always view it as a good luck charm for us.

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

Hey, if Current Champ shows up, don't let him near open spaces: he's apt to get struck by lightning. Not sure why him in particular, but it seems crap always hits him best. (Might be because he's fully-hosed at most games, I don't know.)

Current Champ and Saputo Security, now that is a marriage made in heaven!:D I hope he is at the game.

Archived