Canada vs. US 2007 Gold Cup Semi-Final (R) in game

Gian-Luca

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent seen any of the game, I get to work, im able to read on this board as too what happend and I see this. I havent even seen game footage and I know we got screwed! F you Arcundia, you are corrupt and I hope you will be found guilty of yoor corrupt ways and waste away in a prison.

quote:Originally posted by ken

I'm just worried that were due a rediculous decision from the refs, as most things have gone our way and Stalteri's phantom yellow isn't bad enough to qualify as our Concacaf moment.

I had a bad feeling about this.

Canada plays ball forward, we're onside. Said ball is then headed backwards by Onyewu as Hutchinson is in an offside position which means he CANNOT be offside. Hutch walks in and scores. Goal called back.

If Archundia ever officiates at BMO Field we should have a public hanging of him after the game.

quote:Originally posted by striker

we should try and become part of europe

We are, they just haven't acknowledge it yet.

I couldn't even see what is clearly a travesty, and I'm freaking livid! Good on our lads for pulling out the tie. If the bloody yanks need a bs ref to win, then we have climbed massively these past couple of weeks. It used to be Honduras that got the sweet calls, but now we're leaving them in the dust. Proud of our guys for fighting till the end.

I'm embarrassed for my country. I'm sickened by CONCACAF. You guys were robbed. That last goal was a good goal. I'm done watching this tournament. Screw the Final, I'll start watching again in a week when the Copa starts up. I've never felt so ashamed after a win then I'm feeling right now.

Archived