Canada vs. US 2007 Gold Cup Semi-Final (R) in game

Gian-Luca

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archundia should never referee internationally again. He just eliminated us, either because he and his team are f#cking incompetant, or because the match was fixed. F#ck, him, f#ck the garbage that he calls linesmen, and f#ck CONCACAF.

Too angry to translate my opinion

Quand t a-t-il une rencontre d'arbitres de la Concacaf ?

Qu'on interdise à ces types une bonne fois pour toutes d'arbitrer !

Je suis dégoûté, j'ai presque envie de pleurer !

J'arrête pas de gueuler après ma tv !

Quelle honte, quel scandale, quelle incompétence !

Qu'on fasse comme l'Australie et qu'on sorte de notre confédération de merde !

Guest Jeffery S.

In the last minute a soft ball to the top of the box, our players onside, their defender heads it into space and Hutchinson scores. They call it back for offside, offside on a great header pass from the US defender.

You could just smell that we were going to be royally screwed, I feel like kicking Warner in the face.

Guest Can. in UK

I can't believe it. What a greating disgrace. What a total greating joke.

I thought the conspiracy chatter was BS - but not anymore.

What a travesty!

How embarrassing for soccer. It's like pro wrestling!!

quote:Originally posted by kidlibra

Please someone who is not completely engulfed in anger tell the story.

An American defender headed the ball into his own penalty area, Hutch ran onto it and scored. It was called offside, then the final whisle went.

How in the great is that offside. The defender passes to our striker offside! If you ever see a striker in an offside position better pass it to him to get a free kick if you are a defender!!! I want to break Hejduk's face that celebrating piece of dog****

Oh man. I stayed up until 3am for that? Wow. I guess I needed to see it to beleive it. I actaully thought the ref was doing alright up until that point. I guess he thought he wouldn't have to anything artificial to steer the match ... until the 94th minute.

Hats off to the boys though. I think they played great in this match and throughout the tournement.

Oh yeah, tell me again how we got stuck in this confederation again? Can we join Australia in the AFC?

Archived