Study: Italian soccer losing support

Loud Mouth Soup

quote:Originally posted by Forza_Italia

England are level with Brazil player to player? Again players that are so good GET international results.

Really? Ronaldinho has never really done much for Brasil. He's crap then I suppose...

quote:

ITALY are by far the best team in Europe League + Country, Spain great league lousy international, England Great League Lousy Internation Italy slightly not as good as they used to but International are the world champs for the 4th time. That just goes to show how dependent The epl and la liga have become on its foreign players

I'm talking about the CURRENT crop of English players. Why are you talking about the 1930's? At most, we should only be looking at the last 3 major int'l tournaments to judge the current crop, in which England only disappointed once (WC 2006) and only lost twice in 14 matches (and their opponents were very lucky in both of them).

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by amacpher

Really? Ronaldinho has never really done much for Brasil. He's crap then I suppose...

He isnt crap he actually won a world cup and scored a great goal vs England to knock them out.

I'm talking about the CURRENT crop of English players. Why are you talking about the 1930's? At most, we should only be looking at the last 3 major int'l tournaments to judge the current crop, in which England only disappointed once (WC 2006) and only lost twice in 14 matches (and their opponents were very lucky in both of them).

What 1930's , The English have been churning out the same players for the last 20 years, if anything England were far better in 1990 then their current squad who are highly overrated. England doesnt have the skill, nor the heart to win a major tounement. They couldnt even make the final when they hosted euro. Spain is even worse! for such a great domestic league there national team chokes at every world and Euro cup

quote:Originally posted by Forza_Italia

What 1930's ,

You brought-up Italy's 4 WC's when we're discussing the current crop of English players.

quote:

The English have been churning out the same players for the last 20 years, if anything England were far better in 1990 then their current squad who are highly overrated.

nonsense

quote:

England doesnt have the skill, nor the heart to win a major tounement. They couldnt even make the final when they hosted euro.

Again, has nothing to do about the current crop of talent. Were Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Wayne Rooney playing for England in 1996? That's interesting...

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

You brought-up Italy's 4 WC's when we're discussing the current crop of English players.

nonsense

Again, has nothing to do about the current crop of talent. Were Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Wayne Rooney playing for England in 1996? That's interesting...

nope but they played in the world cup 2006 ? what well all know what happened there, ENGLAND cant even beat portugal. A team Italy has beaten so many times with ease

Are these the same crop of players that couldnt even beat Spain at home?

Hey Forza lets stick with the issue eh buddy! The italian brand has left alot to be desired, with Totti's spitting, materazi's insults, rossi's elbow, gattuso's mouth and one guy jumping off a building, all the racist crap from owners to the fans believe me people can see for miles baby!! You think you won that wc in style, forgettaboutit. Big glaring difference between Brazil and Italy one plays the beautiful game the other plays the the dirty game. Now tell me who is branded with the beautiful game eh!;)

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Hey Forza lets stick with the issue eh buddy! The italian brand has left alot to be desired, with Totti's spitting, materazi's insults, rossi's elbow, gattuso's mouth and one guy jumping off a building, all the racist crap from owners to the fans believe me people can see for miles baby!! You think you won that wc in style, forgettaboutit. Big glaring difference between Brazil and Italy one plays the beautiful game the other plays the the dirty game. Now tell me who is branded with the beautiful game eh!;)

Yes the Wc was won in style and as much as your jealous and losing sleep over this , well thats your tough luck. No one doubts Brazil plays a beautiful game, but next to Brazil are Italy, Argentina, no where close do England compare. ALl teams have there problems, in world cup 94 leonardo from brazil threw an elbow, Look at England? from hooligans, to rooney's ball stomping, racist fans, The only difference between Italy and England are that Italy actually win while England Choke.

eh buddy?

Except for the fact that in 2006, Brazil played the Joga Boring.

Italy were the best team at the 2006 World Cup. They where the only team that was consistently good for the entire tournament.

No the difference between Italy and England is Italy will figuratively sell their mother to win the wc, just like they sold out poor pessotto and zidane, pessotto forced to commit suicide with a rosary in his hand damn shameful, and the disgracefull conduct by materazzi, zidane a former juventus and hugely talented classy player getting garbage like that from two bit punk materazzi. Typical sinister stuff. Jealous no, not of Italy's methods, Losing sleep no. But wasn't the tournament anthem in italia 90 (Nessum Dorma), which means no one sleeps tonight? I guess you guys are finally sleeping now. Win at all costs. Go blow, with all the money spent and shenanigans in your league it's about time it paid off. The stage was set, italy numero uno in the world. Yep.

No the difference between Italy and England is Italy will figuratively sell their mother to win the wc, just like they sold out poor pessotto and zidane, pessotto forced to commit suicide with a rosary in his hand damn shameful, and the disgracefull conduct by materazzi, zidane a former juventus and hugely talented classy player getting garbage like that from two bit punk materazzi. Typical sinister stuff. Jealous no, not of Italy's methods, Losing sleep no. But wasn't the tournament anthem in italia 90 (Nessum Dorma), which means no one sleeps tonight? I guess you guys are finally sleeping now. Win at all costs. Go blow, with all the money spent and shenanigans in your league it's about time it paid off. The stage was set, italy numero uno in the world. Yep.

Huh? Zidane isn't classy at all. He has always been a jackass with anger management issues. His image is pumped up by his retarded fanboys who can't see his flaws, because they are too in love with his playing ability. The World Cup wasn't the first time he lost it.

As for win at all costs, it has nothing to do with that. Italy produces better players with skill and talent. The only thing England is good at producing is physical players. That's part of their problem.

Huh? Zidane isn't classy at all. He has always been a jackass with anger management issues. His image is pumped up by his retarded fanboys who can't see his flaws, because they are too in love with his playing ability. The World Cup wasn't the first time he lost it.

As for win at all costs, it has nothing to do with that. Italy produces better players with skill and talent. The only thing England is good at producing is physical players. That's part of their problem.

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

I guess you don't include Juventus in regards to your tirade in regards to retarded fanboys of zidane. Was not Juventus in love with his playing ability? Materazzi is the one that is classless. Zidane was a proponet of the beautiful game, materazzi is a proponet of the other game. You know which one. Just read my previous blog. So blow., and I'm glad zidane exposed materazzi, because based on on your previous blog your cut from the same mold. You produce players but at a high price 1 eg lack of integrity. Mr. numero uno.

You'll never get it. Oh yeah and one other thing, with Juve in the B division, points being deducted from teams, highly recognized italian players and coaches leaving, boring product on the field, looks like the italian league is regressing, or fan boy if you like, you can say retarded. Ciao.

You'll never get it. Oh yeah and one other thing, with Juve in the B division, points being deducted from teams, highly recognized italian players and coaches leaving, boring product on the field, looks like the italian league is regressing, or fan boy if you like, you can say retarded. Ciao.

Zidane is a poor role model, unless we're trying to teach our children that violence is the best solution to our problems.

As for Materazzi, I was actually upset when I saw that Lippi picked him for the national team. I watch Serie A and was already aware of what he was capable of. But up until the Zidane event, he had a controversy free World Cup.

Maybe you should read my earlier comments in this thread, or some of my previous statements on this forum on the topic of soccer in Italy before labelling me. But if your reading comprehension is as bad as your writing, I doubt it will make any difference.

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Zidane is a poor role model, unless we're trying to teach our children that violence is the best solution to our problems.

As for Materazzi, I was actually upset when I saw that Lippi picked him for the national team. I watch Serie A and was already aware of what he was capable of. But up until the Zidane event, he had a controversy free World Cup.

Maybe you should read my earlier comments in this thread, or some of my previous statements on this forum on the topic of soccer in Italy before labelling me. But if your reading comprehension is as bad as your writing, I doubt it will make any difference.

I really could care less about trying to impress you, people like you deserve the minimum nothing more, the stakes are really not that high for me as it apparently seems to you.:D

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Remind me to never post this kind of story again.

Agreed, one of the worst threads in the history of this board, thanks to the low-lifes who are using it to bang their slag-the-wops drums.

Makes me want to see AC Milan win the Champions this year.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

Agreed, one of the worst threads in the history of this board, thanks to the low-lifes who are using it to bang their slag-the-wops drums.

Makes me want to see AC Milan win the Champions this year.

I think the mods should step in, lock this thread, issue some serious warnings to poster like amacpher and wolf. I don't think we can accept that kind of stuff here, it's fun to argue and have to heated debate but when someone only post are about italians you have to react, specially when this person has said on this board "Of course, I don't like italians".......

What if I said "Of course I don't like black people, Occean, Gerba and co shouldn't be selected for Canada MNT"???

quote:Originally posted by loyola

I think the mods should step in, lock this thread, issue some serious warnings to poster like amacpher and wolf. I don't think we can accept that kind of stuff here, it's fun to argue and have to heated debate but when someone only post are about italians you have to react, specially when this person has said on this board "Of course, I don't like italians".......

What if I said "Of course I don't like black people, Occean, Gerba and co shouldn't be selected for Canada MNT"???

[mod]

(1st post in the last three pages of this topic to make any real sense).

And so, on cue, with this topic going nowhere but further and further down hill..

That is all

Cheeta

P.S. And totaly agreeing with Loyola's advise. Guys, re-lax. Bury the hatchet and move on. If you can't at least have the same curtosy as everyone else and save this sort of nonsense for www.bigsoccer.com

[/mod]

Archived