Canadian Youth International for 2006

puskas

I thought since we are doing Canadian National Team Player of the year than why not do a poll for Canadian Youth Player of the year. I think Gyaki got the official award last year.

My vote is for Jamie Peters. He has great potential if he corrects some of the weaknesses in his game. He does have what is hard to teach. Peters also worked himself into the national team making that spectacular run in the 2nd half against Hungary a few weeks back. He is also a go to player on the u-20 team and is on the Ipswich team already.

quote:Originally posted by Ivan

1. Will Johnson

2. David Edgar

3. Andrea Lombardo

with honourable mention to Peters and Begovic.

Did I read somewhere Stephen Hart mention a prospect Olivier Lebous in France and also Adam Street

ANC2:

Olivier Lacoste-Lebuis, a 16 yrs old from Quebec is currently with Strasbourg in France. He's part of the U-17 team and was also called and played against the Czech U-20's in october. So he's a very good prospect.

Street is part of the U-17 team but is situation is uncertain as he played a game with England U16 vs Wales (or Northen Ireland) earlier this month. He's currently at West Ham United.

Archived