Is MLS Toronto dead?

G-Man

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

I mean it's seems like the novelety has worn off...even on this forum.

No its not dead. We are mature fans who will allow those in charge to quietly go about their business. We are planning a Toronto MLS get together on December 18, you might want to check that relevant thread for details. I assume you will be coming to celebrate with us:).

I really don't think the novelty has worn off, just the news was run dry, as it bound to happen most of the time over the stadium constructions sixteen month span. Actually there is a quite a bit of discussion about the new stadium going on. Wait another day for even a mention of the new stadium somewhere in the press and another seven page thread will break out.

There is still lots of action on the Toronto expansion area on big soccer. Someone if pushing that Toronto's kits should be midriffs.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Unfortunately he's likely to do that even if we don't! ;)

It is the greatest thing to happen to G-L ever! Not to mention the greatest thing to happened to Canada since the end of the second world war.

quote:Originally posted by Silvio

There is still plenty of enthusiasm for this new team! There just hasn't been much news to talk about in the last 2 weeks.

Come ON! you guys haven't talk about what type of seats should be installed in Poggie Park. Plastic or wood?? I mean if I was a Ice Striker Ultra, I'd want something that could burn easily and not melt and stink. So I'd be rooting for wood.

It's also very retro stadia chick. There are so many thing we could all speculate on. Like vendors. I hope the team official pizza is Nova Pizza and the offical supplier of beer is Labatt 50.

And I hope that the offical supplier of Tuxcedo's is Classy's. I mean when the Ice Strikers start picking up MLS awards that they're well dressed.

And cheerleader outfits. Like G-L, I'd like to see some fatties instead of a gagle of skinny broads.

The wider the wasteband, the deeper the quicksand...

See so much to talk about!

yah, MLS Toronto is dead, in your head Goof-Man.

are you STILL agonizing with distraught the good fortunes that have been bestowed upon the Toronto faithful, well, booh-hooh, booh-hooh. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UASUCKA

quote:Originally posted by cndsoccer

i'm jus kidding around francois...montreal is a great soccer town.

i want you guys in the mls.

I know my friend. I would love to see the Impact in the MLS myself but our owner seems to have a different view on the future of the game in Canada...

We're a great soccer town in the USL when a ticket is priced at 10,00$

It would be a different story in the MLS when all those fans would have to pay 35$ to get in...

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

He'll get opponents to submit by talking annoyingly loud and talking crap.

You'd think that the air supply to his head would be cut off by the way he wears his golf shirts on The Score (he buttons it all the way to the top).

Archived