John Kerry and soccer

Luis_Rancagua

Too bad I can not vote in the U.S. election. Kerry would surely have my vote. Didn't Kerry once said that he was playing soccer (Yale Vs. Harvard) when he discovered that President John F. Kennedy was shot. In fact, I remembered him once saying that he couldn't continue playing that game because of his deep emotion towards JFK.

r2033050388.jpg

Here are more photos:

Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry heads a soccer ball during a visit to a youth soccer clinic in Brown Deer, Wisconsin October 15, 2004.

r1549424839.jpg

Children scream as Democratic Presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., approaches them as he visits a youth soccer clinic in Brown Deer, Wisc. Friday, Oct. 15, 2004.

capt.wigh11110152301.kerry_wigh111.jpg

capt.wigh11210152237.kerry_wigh112.jpg

r1434544845.jpg

r3433359384.jpg

He looks like such a queer when he plays sports. The cameras always catch him at the worst moment while juggling, heading, etc....

That said, I'd f-ing love it if Kerry won. Maybe he'd have youth league kickabouts on the south lawn of the White House instead of Bushies current little league boreball tourneys.

Although to be fair to Bush, he did call the USA nats on the eve of the 2002 World Cup game versus Mexico wishing them good luck.

quote:Originally posted by SABuffalo786

He looks like such a queer when he plays sports. The cameras always catch him at the worst moment while juggling, heading, etc....

That said, I'd f-ing love it if Kerry won. Maybe he'd have youth league kickabouts on the south lawn of the White House instead of Bushies current little league boreball tourneys.

Although to be fair to Bush, he did call the USA nats on the eve of the 2002 World Cup game versus Mexico wishing them good luck.

And his first call was probably to El Presidente Vicente Fox apologizing after we waxed Mexico. Why doesn't he just divorce the First Lady and marry FOX.

quote:Originally posted by marcl_19

haha somebody watches the daily show wiht john stewart......that was my favourite bush thing ever

I do watch The Daily Show....very funny....and Jon Stewart is also a former NCAA soccer player at William and Mary.

Archived