WHO`S GOING TO GERMANY ??

fza

Reading all the Pre-Game and Post-Game threads and viewing all the fantastic pics of the players chuggin with fellow voyageurs after eliminating Belize from the CONCACAF WCQ, made me realize what this community has become and what it will be in the near future.

You guys wouldn`t believe how much I wished to be in the stands cheering on our Nats singing "Belize are so bad.." with all the Voyaguers that showed up at Kingston. I`m pretty sure all of the voyageurs living abroad feel the same way.

If Canada goes on to qualify for WC 2006, I just wanted to know who`s all going to Germany?? I`m already saving up some money and I think most of you should start saving soon so that we can gather as many Voyageurs as possible in Germany.

Congrats to our Nats (hey, maybe a new chant!!..hehehe) and to all of you that were at KIngston singin their lungs out.

I hope to meet you all soon, that being in Canada or in.........GERMANY BABY!!!

FZA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I lived in Leipzig and still have a lot of friends there I will be at least attending the games in that city and in whichever city Canada would be playing in if we make it. My biggest dream would be Canada playing in Leipzig but I will be going even if we don't qualify.

I think i'm ging no matter what. my parents are living in belgium and it would be a quick trip from their place. Im probly gonna go to a match or 2 even if les rouges dont make it......but if they make it i am prmising rite now that i will go to each and every single game....

Of course I'm planning to go. Assuming Canada qualifies, how could I possibly justify following this team around the continent and *not* attending the holy grail of Canadian Soccer acheivement in person?

Heck, us Ultras already have a place to stay :)

Yeah I'm going if Canada makes it. I had done really well saving up, but that's starting to get hit a bit with the qualifiers.

I know this is crazy premature, but what's the ticketing situation? I know applications for early tickets are coming up in a month or two (there's a bigsoccer thread on this. Cocky Yanks ;o). I know for some countries the number of games you attend puts you higher in a list for tickets. It'd be nice for the CSA to do something like this, but it's pretty tough. I'm saving my stubs in any event, but I'd hate for the bandwagon to be full up in 06 and a bunch of us trying to stuggle to get tickets while a bunch of posh johnny come latelys with connections go to Germany.

que sera sera

whatever will be will be

we're going to Germany

que sera sera

cheers,

matthew

Archived