Barbados vs Canada official match thread

hamiltonfan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Lorne, drop me an email sometime - I've been meaning to send you one for a while but have mislaid your email address.

PS. Today, I wore that Northampton Town Scarf you kindly gave me this past summer while shovelling snow off the driveway. It's a quality scarf!

I'm sure you're all fascinated by this news. :)

N-A I meant to congratulate you on the big Northampton Town FA Cup win. Are you going to the Theatre of Dreams or do they come to you?

CP should have a final pretty quick after the game, I'll post Davidson's story as soon as the 90 are up.

cheers,

matthew

Manchester are playing at Sixfields, Northampton

We should be getting 250,000 for the Sky Sports rights and about 200,000 in revenue from the game. Should be quite fun to see us play them. We lost to them 8:2 at home in the 60's. 6 George Best goals I think.

I dont know if I can get to the game. Its only season tickets till Monday then you have to have 3 vouchers from other games. Then they go general admission on Weds. I'm sure they wont have any tickets left but I'll try.

G-L I tired to send you some emails the last few weeks. They kepted returning back to me. I'll send you one in a few mins. If you dont get it I may have a problem.

Used to quite enjoy the Cobbler's fan forum when I was following Carlo a few yrs ago. Learned that Barry Fry (then with the Posh) had a nose for pies and other essential Cobbler's lore. Here's to a bit of giant killing.

Our game didn't even make livescore.com??

Archived