Match Thread: June 17, 2023 - HFX Wanderers v Cavalry

5 hours ago, narduch said:

Game is at 3pm AT (Noon MT, 2pm ET) on One Soccer YouTube (free)

Thanks for the info - just walked in the door from moving some furniture and was cursing one soccer for now showing the game  lol

Was hoping to finish by 3 so i wouldn't miss anything eventful in the game. Seems that is not the case. Go Wanderers!

Edited by grasshopper1917

^  Has to feel good.  

Geez, Cavalry wasted their opportunities and then paid the price on some broken plays in their own end.  Shrug.  That's football.  She's one cold hearted mistress. 

Three teams on 2 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses and within a 2 goal difference range.  Weee!!!!

26 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

^  Has to feel good.  

Geez, Cavalry wasted their opportunities and then paid the price on some broken plays in their own end.  Shrug.  That's football.  She's one cold hearted mistress. 

Three teams on 2 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses and within a 2 goal difference range.  Weee!!!!

Agreed.  I thought Fillion saved the day at the start of the second half for about 15 minutes and then Tiago did a great job keeping the ball from going out before Daniels scored and the rest is history.  Walking away from the grounds after two wins I couldn’t help but thinking… we might actually be pretty good.

• narduch changed the title to Match Thread: June 17, 2023 - HFX Wanderers v Cavalry